Mega 4x4 How-To videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Arrma-RC has several great videos on how to maintain your Arrma MEGA 4x4 RC and I wanted to share them here in one easy to find place.

If you find any others related to the MEGA 4x4 RC's please post them here as well.

Removing Electronics Module

Removing Power Module

Remove the Diffs

Shock Access

Slipped Adjustment

I have a shock that extends out more then the other 3 and last time out car seemed to have a wobble to it

Arrma-RC has several great videos on how to maintain your Arrma MEGA 4x4 RC and I wanted to share them here in one easy to find place.

If you find any others related to the MEGA 4x4 RC's please post them here as well.

Removing Electronics Module

Removing Power Module

Remove the Diffs

Shock Access

Slipped Adjustment

Great tutorials! i'm going to rebuild the diff's in my BRCC. I'm going to probably replace the gaskets. Any suggestions about where to buy them? besides installing sealed bearings, is there anything else I should replace? Thanks.

Anyone know the name of the tool he's using
A couple of years too late, but it's a Hudy 120mm long 2mm Hex Driver.
Great tutorials! i'm going to rebuild the diff's in my BRCC. I'm going to probably replace the gaskets. Any suggestions about where to buy them? besides installing sealed bearings, is there anything else I should replace? Thanks.
A little late again to contribute from my side, but I guess someone else might benefit from this in the future:

Here are Arrma diff gaskets that I use:
https://www.hobbytown.com/arrma-3s-blx-differential-gasket-2-ara310875/p773831

Other than diff gaskets and bearings, upgrade your input gear with Arrma HD ones, and use the right diff oils, 100K front and 30K back as jondilly1974 had recommended to me a lil while back.

CHANGE YOUR MOTOR BEARINGS ASAP. I learned the hard way and lost a motor 2 weeks in.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a video on how to assemble the slipper clutch using hot racing's spur and 4s aluminum plates?

Attachments

• 15873072932541950605097927131501.jpg
    15873072932541950605097927131501.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 73
Hey all. My son bought a Senton 550 Mega and needed to repair the slipper clutch on it. The store he bought the car from sold him the wrong parts and we've been having a difficult time trying to find them. I was wondering if anyone knew a place in Ontario Canada, or Canada in general, we could get the parts or a full slipper clutch assembly. I've tried to get them from the shop that pops up on the exploded view by clicking the links here:
https://www.arrma-rc.com/interactive-exploded-view/ARA102715T1

But most of the parts are on back order. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Servo install (including Kimborough #124 servo saver mod) instructions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back