Granite Mega / BLX Comparison

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seemed obvious if he already had new bearings he wouldn’t ask if it was ok to use them ??‍♂️??
Why? He could have been asking if the BLX diffs took the same sized bearings as the Megas which he had already upgraded to rubber sealed ?‍♂️

All, good did the BLX conversion to the diffs, got the rear done right now, and yes I had got the bearings done originally. Funny how the factory diffs when I took them apart only had a little grease ......... Anyway when I redid them, I only had some 100k diff fluid laying around so I used it, too thick or think should be fine?

All, good did the BLX conversion to the diffs, got the rear done right now, and yes I had got the bearings done originally. Funny how the factory diffs when I took them apart only had a little grease ......... Anyway when I redid them, I only had some 100k diff fluid laying around so I used it, too thick or think should be fine?
100k is gonna be hard to steer under power, but it’s not going to hurt anything. Just be careful at first until you get a hang of the understeer. You just have to come off throttle to turn is all. Glad to hear it worked out for you. ??

haven't done the front yet. so may go get some lighter diff fluid in the front.
You’ll want to reverse that thought. Lighter in the rear, heavier up front. The rear tires help steering under power. If they are locked (100k is almost locked) then the outside wheel can’t turn faster. The fronts are less impacted by heavier fluid.

just purchased for a faster set up on my MEGA. eBay has and adjustable mount for it.

l
F070DEC3-329D-496D-AB3D-9DC8029B6663.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back