Infraction ~Mega Build~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tear down today
17F0B73F-B4BA-4606-83C8-E53703BCB131.jpeg

What’s a good diff/shock oil for these? Stock?

@TheBadazz @rjinaz @Boggs3010 @K-BASH

Thx fellas🤙

😳That’s for straight speed running correct?

How about shocks, heavier the better?
@K-BASH
I don't run shocks,just turnbuckles
I'd use heavey fluid if planning on 80-mph.go tbuckles for 80+...by the time you get springs stiff enough ya won't have $hit for suspension travel anyway..above 100mph shocks do nothing but cause ya to go airborne..IMO
Pics

Attachments

• 20220508_162512.jpg
    20220508_162512.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 20220508_162526.jpg
    20220508_162526.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 20220508_162532.jpg
    20220508_162532.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Much appreciated bruv🤝 @K-BASH Seen that 20m from trax.

Still new to the hobby/brand new to street cars/speed running. Doing my research have read quite a few of your threads 👍
Here's vid from today..26/38 4s an stays cool 5 back to back hits like this
Sickkkkkk damn that thing was moving lol,

Going to have to pick your brain in the future on those spools I’ve read yu talking about!

Any of you have rough/binding diffs/drivetrain? Trying to spin diffs wile apart I notice bind/rough spots with diff..

Found this video, any one try?

I actually haven’t gotten to go for a actual speed test sadly😣, started working this new gig n hours are killin me.

Need to center servo n button back up, literally only thing holding me back. I did send it up n down the st everything’s smooth steering is just pulling.. once I surpass this shells aero I’ll prolly switch to a actual detta body

What do you have in mind, speed runs or lot basher? Or @ChrisC

I actually haven’t gotten to go for a actual speed test sadly😣, started working this new gig n hours are killin me.

Need to center servo n button back up, literally only thing holding me back. I did send it up n down the st everything’s smooth steering is just pulling.. once I surpass this shells aero I’ll prolly switch to a actual detta body

What do you have in mind, speed runs or lot basher? Or @ChrisC
I'm sure you have been busy with the move and all. BTW, Welcome to the mainland.
As for what I have in mind, I really just want to streetbash in my neighborhood tormenting everyone as they walk their dogs in front of my house. I know I will be looking for some good top end but want to keep it balls out on the punch too.
Leaning heavily I to putting my Firma 150/2050 out of my typhon 3s in this then putting an infraction 3s setup in the typhon.
I guess I am really tryingtofindasweetspotwhere I can rip a few @ss hauling runs then still bash out the rest of the juice without melting anything.Plan to run on 3 maybe 4s but may do test hits for speed on 6s.
Sorry for the words running together. Keyboard on my phone is tiny and my fingers are fat!

Hahaha I hear ya!

That 150/2050 isn’t a bad idea, can run 2-6s you just have to gear appropriately as you know.

I like over head on my systems, I usually shoot for 6s capable esc’s n 4s motors to run on 3s. that way I don’t have to do any crazy gearing for kv make up while the esc is still going to run cool by not using half its effort, 8s capable for 6s etc.

If your looking to shop for new combos I’d say a 4smin/6s esc n a 4s motor. If willing to build spools you can go 6s combo n be able to gear easier.

If not slap a spek system you have in, can still build a spool still hoon around still speed run👍🤘

@ChrisC

My theory is the typhon is overpowered and is almost impossible to steer because the tires are never on the ground with 26/57 steel gears and factory diffs. The infractions super low center of gravity should take the power easier with 26/50 gearing and still have plenty of punch on 3 and 4s.
My idea would in theory solve 2 issues.
1. The Typhon gets a little higher kv motor than factory and becomes drivable.
2. The infraction Is a gnarly Frankenstein that, depending on what pack(s) I decide to use can serve many purposes and just maybe pop out some really high top speeds and still have the ability to play with gearing.

I'm no mathematician just using what knowledgeI do have mixed with a little
"hold my beer and watch this".

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back