Infraction ~Mega Build~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you know exactly what you want to do my friend, sounds like a plan 👍. Have a senton geared 25or26/57 n it’s definitely a hand full on 4s. That should move nicely dropping 7 on the spur 👌 @ChrisC when’s the roller arriving?

Just ordered from Tower yesterday. No arrival date yet still processing since a Saturday order. I'm acheap @ss and didn't pay for fast shipping. Oh well, I've got a few days to get other parts in. Ordered a handful of things from JRC yesterday too. Went on a birthday binge!
I hope you get to run yours soon. I am really interested to see how your setup turns out

I actually haven’t gotten to go for a actual speed test sadly😣, started working this new gig n hours are killin me.

Need to center servo n button back up, literally only thing holding me back. I did send it up n down the st everything’s smooth steering is just pulling.. once I surpass this shells aero I’ll prolly switch to a actual detta body

What do you have in mind, speed runs or lot basher? Or @ChrisC
Servo saver delete helps 1/10th for 100+ mph...helps steering an above 100mph they like to SPEED-WOOBLE...I just filled my SS with glue...helps extremely at higher-speeds

No..😫

BUT I am making time today to get those minor issues squared away n if still light out I will be maken a pass. Sunday is my only day to run between work n the business’s being closed on the road I use. Will keep you posted🤘 @ChrisC

How are you making out?

Hope to make a few passes today with 26/50 gearing. TL is setting up and should be good by lunch. Gonna look for an asphalt lot instead of the warehouse I have been using that's concrete. Hopefully better traction!
I'll update my build later.

Looking forward to hearing your results

I didnt know my boy, @MambaSenton got one too!! Im pumped now, let's get it!! 😁
Yessir! let’s goooooo!
1661460047424.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back