Mega ESC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skaxis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Is there a reverse lock-out on the ESC? My son wants to run the Fury at the local track but to do so we have to lock-out reverse. The manual is about worthless. :(

Is there a reverse lock-out on the ESC? My son wants to run the Fury at the local track but to do so we have to lock-out reverse. The manual is about worthless. :(

The instructions to turn off reverse capabilities are there on page 7 of the manual.
"The MEGA brushed ESC has two tuning options - battery mode and reverse lock out. The setting of these modes can be changed by moving the position of the setting ‘jumpers’"

To turn off reverse move the jumper that is closest to the heat sink to the two pins closest to the switch.

upload_2015-6-5_14-42-51.png

I appreciate the assist Walter but the manual that came with my Fury Mega is only 4 pages long and this is the ESC. There are no buttons or jumpers on the thing, just an LED.

06.05.2015-20.04.png

This is the first (2011-2012) version of the Mega esc.
You can download still the manual for this truck.

I had this one, and yes you can turn the deserve function off. You have to do it with counting lights and a menu, which you access via a button.

You really need the manual.
I cannot find it on the net (I am currently on my cell-phone)

But I might have a copy on my hard drive.
If you cannot find it please let me know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back