Senton Mega vs 3s difference?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cba43

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Senton Mega
Is the only difference between the 4x4 v3 550 mega and the v3 3s blx the speed control and motor? I'm looking to buy a couple trucks for the neighbor boys and others to use on my home track. After looking on the used market for a but a couple new 550 megas seem like a darn good deal. If they are same as my 3s with minor exceptions than I'll be even more impressed.

Differences are:

*Fixed vs. Adjustable Links

*Brushed vs Brushless system

*Completely different slipper clutch assembly and spur

*Plastic motor mount vs. Metal/plastic

You will find the 3s slipper clutch assembly to be $$. It's because the mega slipper cannot handle brushless power.

Last edited:
Differences are:

*Fixed vs. Adjustable Links

*Brushed vs Brushless system

*Completly different slipper clutch assembly and spur

*Plastic motor mount vs. Metal/plastic

You will find the 3s slipper clutch assembly to be $$. It's because the mega slipper cannot handle brushless power.
Thank you..

I would say the Mega would be fun for the price, however the truth is they burn through motors very quickly. Go 3s and it will actually save you money.

I would say the Mega would be fun for the price, however the truth is they burn through motors very quickly. Go 3s and it will actually save you money.
I was wanting a couple trucks for the neighbor kids to race on my home track and take them to the club track. I just picked up a very lightly used mega upgraded to 3s 100 amp esc motor and links with some spare misc for 250. I already have slipper and motor plate . So one down one more to get. I say 1 more but.....lol ya right

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back