Australia Melbourne anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know!
Pretty cool you checked with the council! Am sure our little Kratons won't leave the track in a worse state than it currently is.

That seems like another option to check out then!
Did you take any recent photos you could post here?
Planning to go back there soonish? Maybe when the weather clears up?

Yes, I'm thinking of going somewhere this arvo. Maybe to that BMX track. It'll be a bit wet, but I haven't used the kraton for ages. Interested in meeting up?

I'm over in eastern suburbs.. here's where I've taken the kraton 6s over the last 12-18 months:

Old BMX track in Heathmont (it's on Google maps). You have to park and walk but it's not too far.. usually quiet which is good. All dirt and on the small side.. not well maintained but does the job.

Lewis park skate and bmx facility .. often kids around obviously but when it's quiet it is ok.. some good skate bowls and concrete->grass opportunity. Also some skate ramps.

Eltham dirt jumps .. pretty good and usually quiet in my experience.

Knox skate and bmx park .. this one is pretty big and some really interesting stuff like a concrete sphere you can go inside of if you have the balls.

Those are probably the best I've found so far. Like you said so many places have signs explicitly saying no RC which sucks..

I don't know anyone else really into RC so I'd be happy to meet up for a bash. (even travel further than I normally go).
Im in eastern suburbs looking to bash with someone. Im new to the hobby and need to learn alot
I've watched some Videos of him but didn't know he's from Melbourne! That's amazing!
@Aussie RC Playground let it rain! ;)
And he is a great bloke. I go to his hobby shop frequently

@John Riskos now's the time to get out and bash, before another lockdown 😅😅 Got any good spots in your area?

I gather you live close to Metro Hobbies? I'm in a similar area.

@John Riskos now's the time to get out and bash, before another lockdown 😅😅 Got any good spots in your area?

I gather you live close to Metro Hobbies? I'm in a similar area.
I live in forest hill and apparently there are some good spots. I don't go because going alone is no fun so i just go to the local park 200meters away. Metro hobbies is a 5 min drive for me and i only ever go when Vas is there. Great bloke and he knows alot

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back