Member Recognition Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
I wanted to start this thread because sometimes our members go above and beyond in doing their best to help.

Sometimes, such as this particular case, a member will drop what they are doing to give an in-depth answer to a question to help you understand the situation rather than just simply answering with “the fix”. The extra time given to explain the cause of the issue will help with future problem solving should they arise.

So without further ado, I want to personally thank @Peeeenuuutt for taking the time to educate me on my Castle MMX and the issue I was having with it.

So, whenever you feel a member has gone above and beyond to help you out, give them a public shoutout as a ‘thank you’. They deserve it, even if they are humble about it.

I think i’m a typo, but thank-you. I think of a bunch of names such as @slick2500 @Mr.Duke @Notorious J @primarma @crimsonfancy @olds97_lss @WoodiE @BashingBrian @TraverseCity420 @Wmorgan @Peeeenuuutt and many many more and it is only because I am tired and looking to go to bed that their names aren’t immediately coming to my goldfish mind...again, thx
Thank you, but the way I see it, everyone who takes the time to post in the Arrma Forum deserves recognition. A forum only works when all of its members are involved. The more information we input, the greater the experience. Some people may not have the answers, but asking certain questions can also trigger a thread full of new and varying opinions. The rc learning curve seems to be endless, and the forum has become a fountain of knowledge and information for the world to tap into. Want proof. Google a question about any Arrma vehicle. Make sure you are logged out of the forum and close it in your browser when you do it. Almost all top suggestions are answers you will find here, in the Arrma Forum. It might have been Facebook or a different rc forum in the past, but when it comes to Arrma, this is the place that people find the answers. If you pay attention to the forums main page, there are more guests viewing the site than actual members, at just about any time of the day. Hopefully, they make the decision to join in on the conversation, but in the meantime, they're lurking on the fringe, absorbing all that the amazing members here have to offer. If I had to nominate one person to be the president or CEO of the forum, it would be

Thank you, but the way I see it, everyone who takes the time to post in the Arrma Forum deserves recognition. A forum only works when all of its members are involved. The more information we input, the greater the experience. Some people may not have the answers, but asking certain questions can also trigger a thread full of new and varying opinions. The rc learning curve seems to be endless, and the forum has become a fountain of knowledge and information for the world to tap into. Want proof. Google a question about any Arrma vehicle. Make sure you are logged out of the forum and close it in your browser when you do it. Almost all top suggestions are answers you will find here, in the Arrma Forum. It might have been Facebook or a different rc forum in the past, but when it comes to Arrma, this is the place that people find the answers. If you pay attention to the forums main page, there are more guests viewing the site than actual members, at just about any time of the day. Hopefully, they make the decision to join in on the conversation, but in the meantime, they're lurking on the fringe, absorbing all that the amazing members here have to offer. If I had to nominate one person to be the president or CEO of the forum, it would be
If it wasn't for this forum I doubt my truck would run at all. I really do need to support it with a membership once this round of treatments are over.

If it wasn't for this forum I doubt my truck would run at all. I really do need to support it with a membership once this round of treatments are over.
Sign up soon! As soon as you do, you get the keys to the executive bathroom. Wait til you see it:ROFLMAO:

Sign up soon! As soon as you do, you get the keys to the executive bathroom. Wait til you see it:ROFLMAO:
1560350617519.png

I don't remember who the original person was that told me to create a YT channel so I could post videos here but you guys can lay all the blame for me being on YT on him.?????I do remember who told me how to find the emojis in WIN10 and I'll call no names here but he sicced the darn animals on me.

I don't remember who the original person was that told me to create a YT channel so I could post videos here but you guys can lay all the blame for me being on YT on him.?????I do remember who told me how to find the emojis in WIN10 and I'll call no names here but he sicced the darn animals on me.
Was it little ole me? Who you kidding. You and miss grumpy are the next YouTube mega stars! It's time to knock that little runt who opens toys off the throne.

Was it little ole me? Who you kidding. You and miss grumpy are the next YouTube mega stars! It's time to knock that little runt who opens toys off the throne.
I'm too humble to be a "Mega Star" and too ugly to boot. I've been putting up videos that are not ARRMA or even ground vehicles related lately so I haven't put links to them here. I've also been WAY overdoing things past my body's strength level so I've also had to slow up in other areas and sadly here is one that I had to take a break from but I'll try to do better.???

Can we post links to other brands of stuff and are drone links allowed? Wouldn't want to break any laws or anything like that.?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back