Merry Christmas β›„πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„ to all and your families.may you all have a wonderful day.πŸ‘βœŒοΈ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas bro!! πŸŽ…
Was hoping to see a white Christmas but we got nothing here in Rhode island.😭.I wanted to use my RC speed boats if we got a nice wet mix but I'll have to wait.
Was hoping to see a white Christmas but we got nothing here in Rhode island.😭.I wanted to use my RC speed boats if we got a nice wet mix but I'll have to wait.
Waiting for my son's to come over so we can open gifts 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁😁😁😁.

Waiting for my son's to come over so we can open gifts 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁😁😁😁.
I’ll FedEx some πŸ˜‰ got enough to share

Awesome can wait 🀟😁

Send me enough to build a 10 ft snow man so I can use my son's kraton to blast the head off 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Deal. It might take me a few minutes 🀣 it’s starting to melt

27617138-05C2-4168-BCAC-1E5A45CDB847.jpeg

That's fkin awesome.cant stop laughing.wow so true
Hey it's the world we live in now a days everything offends every one .

View attachment 264910
Hurry build that snow man .even if takes you using a spoon .looks like a shovel won't work on that snow dust.then jump your arrma to blast that snowman's head off 🀣🀣🀣

Hey it's the world we live in now a days everything offends every one .

Hurry build that snow man .even if takes you using a spoon .looks like a shovel won't work on that snow dust.then jump your arrma to blast that snowman's head off 🀣🀣🀣
We got more ice/sleet than snow depending where you went. Closer to work was nothing but sleet, closer to my mother house she got 3 or 4 inches of pure snow. And then there’s me. A dusting of snow and ice thankfully it’s starting to melt finally

C833D371-DFB7-42B0-BEF7-9AF49F3D0B42.jpeg

Plz don't build a snowman over a tree trunk .it would not be a good thing for our rc trucks🀣🀣
Plz don't build a snowman over a tree trunk .it would not be a good thing for our rc trucks🀣🀣
Good way to stop those bad neighbors that like to ruin your hard work building that snow man

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back