Merry Christmas Everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you!
I am bringing a fleet around tomorrow so I can try to show off in front of younger cousins and nephew and nieces. :cool: Stuff for them to drive too. Hopefully I can get some attention from the new teenagers enough to get em motivated. I'll even give away a WLToys model if they really get fired up. lol. :giggle:
I need somebody to bash with regularly and one of these bright and coordinated kids is gonna have to step up! lol! :devilish::LOL:

Merry Christmas to everyone! May your tree have tons of RC goodness and your lives have love and laughs!

PS i hope all of you get a Dacia Sandero!
Lol! I finally took the time to look up Dacia Sandero. I had no idea it was a car. I thought it was something Spanish. I haven't seen Top Gear for a while, and totally missed the image in your avatar. I might be laughing for the rest of the day! Thanks for the memories.

Lol! I finally took the time to look up Dacia Sandero. I had no idea it was a car. I thought it was something Spanish. I haven't seen Top Gear for a while, and totally missed the image in your avatar. I might be laughing for the rest of the day! Thanks for the memories.
I laugh every time I see scipunk - James May ??

I am just glad people appreciate it, i swear if i could find a body of one...
Dacia Sandaro!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back