Merry Christmas to all from Notorious J

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Just wanted to take this moment to wish all of you, however you celebrate, best wishes for a very Merry Christmas. It's been another great year here on the Forum and for the rc hobby in general. Hopefully 2023 will be just as amazing. I'd like to say thanks to all those who follow along with my silly antics here, and a special thanks to our amazing moderators, @WoodiE @Mr.Duke and @slick2500 for putting up with all the silliness we can muster. Be happy, be joyful, but most importantly be safe (except those of you who still want a chance for those amazing @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts being given away in the https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what-did-you-break-today-christmas-bonus-contest.8928/ ;))
Notorious J Christmas 2022.png

Merry Christmas Notorious and all the AF family.

Happy Holidays :cool: (y)

Happy Holidays! I really like the orange snow plow you've got under the tree!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁

Merry Christmas to you as well @Notorious J and the rest of the ArrmaForum family.

Merry Xmas to you NJ and all here!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours brother!!! ✌️ 😁🎅

Merry Christmas and best wishes to the Aarma forum family! What a great group of folks here!

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year you lot!

merry crimbo chaps 🎅
Thanks Fam. Appreciate you all taking the time. Peace and love my friends.

Merry Christmas Johnny!!!
In case you need any gift ideas for me. 😁1/4 FId Rc
I can bolt a seat on it and drive myself to work.
Screenshot_2022-12-25-10-49-46-401-edit_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-25-10-49-30-785_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg

Just wanted to take this moment to wish all of you, however you celebrate, best wishes for a very Merry Christmas. It's been another great year here on the Forum and for the rc hobby in general. Hopefully 2023 will be just as amazing. I'd like to say thanks to all those who follow along with my silly antics here, and a special thanks to our amazing moderators, @WoodiE @Mr.Duke and @slick2500 for putting up with all the silliness we can muster. Be happy, be joyful, but most importantly be safe (except those of you who still want a chance for those amazing @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts being given away in the https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what-did-you-break-today-christmas-bonus-contest.8928/ ;))
View attachment 264522

View attachment 264522
Merry Christmas ☃️🎄 to you and your family.from the Blitz fam🤟👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back