Senton Metal axles for 3s line

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drbusta50

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 6s
I was wondering if there is a metal option for axles for the senton/typhon/granite. I have a senton that I put typhon arms and I would like to strengthen it up with metal axles. Thanks

Integy makes aluminum ones but I heard there not good . I would go with the Arrma upgraded cvd’s I have them on my outcast and there great.

All you need to do is set your slipper correctly. I run a little ECX Amp MT that came brushed with plastic axles - I am running it with a 3,300 kv 120a ESC on 3S. It's totally insane. Stock plastic axles are no problem because I set my slipper properly.

I get that you may need axles anyway, but in most cases I think metal driveshafts are overkill and just lead you to break other parts of the drivetrain. Set your slipper properly and you don't need metal ones.

Integy makes aluminum ones but I heard there not good . I would go with the Arrma upgraded cvd’s I have them on my outcast and there great.
Integy are to short with typhon a-arms.i bought them an wouldn't work with widened truck
Both my senton &big rock are widened an on 4s with blx185,I still run stock axles.they break once an a while.got fast at swapping them...lol
Both my senton &big rock are widened an on 4s with blx185,I still run stock axles.they break once an a while.got fast at swapping them...lol the 17mm typhon axles are best way to go.IMO

Back