Big Rock Metal CVD Driveshafts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP3

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Anyone tried these GPM metal CVD driveshafts? Looks like the same design as the Arrma metal ones that are on back order everywhere. Just wondering how the quality is.

5C65601E-F45D-4819-83AB-50E2AF0A394D.jpeg

Have heard they are not worth a $hit and don't last as long a stock driveshafts. Huge part of driveshaft issues is setting your slipper properly. I've ran stock shafts for months and only went through a set of rears when I tightened my slipper too much otherwise stock hold up fine even when I ran the 6s 4074 motor with a 26t pinion on 3s so

Have heard they are not worth a $hit and don't last as long a stock driveshafts. Huge part of driveshaft issues is setting your slipper properly. I've ran stock shafts for months and only went through a set of rears when I tightened my slipper too much otherwise stock hold up fine even when I ran the 6s 4074 motor with a 26t pinion on 3s so
Thanks. I have a set of stock driveshafts coming on Monday. I got a rock stuck under the rear at the ball joint and it mangled the plastic, so I was wondering if metal is better. Doesn’t sound like these are worth the $.

Thanks. I have a set of stock driveshafts coming on Monday. I got a rock stuck under the rear at the ball joint and it mangled the plastic, so I was wondering if metal is better. Doesn’t sound like these are worth the $.
Don't buy them! Had the same exact type on my Rustler and they lasted three runs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back