Vendetta Metal gear diffs for Vendetta?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notoriousone

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Does Arrma make diffs with metal gears that fit the Vendetta? I bought one to mess around with and I like this car, but hate plastic gears.. I put in the 150 amp ESC and 2050kv motor from an Infraction V2 in the Vendetta and ran it on 6s.. It ran great for a week, was much faster everywhere but stripped the plastic spur.. I found a metal spur gear and installed it, and that fixed that issue.. Now it feels like after the last 94mph run the diff gears are stripped, and I assume those are plastic also so I think I need metal diff gears.. To those guys running triple digit speeds in this car, are you using the stock diffs, or what? Obviously this wasn’t designed for 6s so these gears stripping was to be expected I guess, but it would be nice to fix this issue with a decent set of metal diffs

30D2ECA0-2D41-4F22-AAC2-7EA5300AAE17.png

Great! thanks everyone for the replies, those gears are just what I need.. I’ll order them up today. I knew you guys would have the answers I was looking for, just one of the reasons this is such a great forum..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back