Mojave MEXB de Queso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those posts seem to be meant for a spektrum set up. I’d like to use the same spot for the max6 power switch. Anyone know of plate that would work there? Or do I need to make one?

image.jpg

Last edited:
Came like this out of the box,Gotta return it! ? JK, someone had a shaky hand when installing that screw.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Personally I think it’s sloppy soldering, but it seems to fit battery connection okay.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Lookin' good, I love those wheels on her, if she runs as good as she looks (and I have no doubts) she is going to Rock!!! (y)

Absolutely amazing, flawless first bash!! I went to one of my favorite spots which very much desert like and very bumpy. Ended up with a few good sized pebbles inside. I couldn’t get the D#@&m GoPro to work ? I’m pretty sure I’ll take it back out tomorrow ? and hopefully get a video of a Mojave in its natural habitat.

18B08EFE-AC60-40B3-A59A-D83226F90639.jpeg

517C4A52-7E19-46D1-9B31-84967AF57C51.jpeg

Correct sir... Lightening McQueen wannabe ? giving props while I wait for servo mount extender. Which was supposed to come today but didn’t ☹️

Last edited:
My wife got this for me for my birthday ? I think this is a game changer considering the terrain I drive in.

image.jpg

Last edited:
These are a few of the rocks I pulled out of the Mojave after today’s bashing. My wife gave me the cover when I got home.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back