Mojave MEXB de Queso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a little night action

image.jpg

image.jpg

0B001EAA-712D-4357-BD82-FF9BD2920D06.jpeg

Last edited:
Amazing rig. Just when I think I have enough mods on my K6S, I see someone go way above and beyond like this and it makes me want to max out my credit card 😜😜😜

Amazing rig. Just when I think I have enough mods on my K6S, I see someone go way above and beyond like this and it makes me want to max out my credit card 😜😜😜
Thank you sir!😬 you are one of the many inspirational members I’m motivated by. And my “fun” money is dwindling.
cash burn GIF by nog

sorry if its been asked/answered before, but what are those wire clips on your motor? been trying to find some. thanks

Last edited:
So yesterday I decided to go ahead and swap in the Vitavon bulkheads...pretty tedious endeavor. Starting with the front everything was going fairly smoothly. Went to put it back together and could NOT get the d#*%n thing to fit! The holes don’t line up!! Hours into the late evening I finally gave up. Will try again today, fresh start and see what happens. I’m fearing another Vitavon lemon 🍋.

FBA1D53B-269C-4852-B2E5-3F0951208816.jpeg

C5AA63EB-22A9-46FF-A406-2E8D37E3B904.jpeg

74957825-7119-4BC9-80A1-D8F257911E90.jpeg

B1B5884E-8D64-4D85-B6F0-E2E4B596A0C4.jpeg

So yesterday I decided to go ahead and swap in the Vitavon bulkheads...pretty tedious endeavor. Starting with the front everything was going fairly smoothly. Went to put it back together and could NOT get the d#*%n thing to fit! The holes don’t line up!! Hours into the late evening I finally gave up. Will try again today, fresh start and see what happens. I’m fearing another Vitavon lemon 🍋.

View attachment 124302

View attachment 124303

View attachment 124304

View attachment 124305

Which holes didnt line?
To the chassis or shock tower?🤔

I’ve been battling with it for about 4 hours, finally strong armed it together but front diff would not turn 🤬 had to walk away from it for a while. Loosened the 4 chassis screws and it will roll now. But I walked away from it again to cool off and give some thought to whether NOT totally tightening those 4 screws is a good idea. When the chassis screws line up, the top two don’t, when the top two screws line up, the chassis screws don’t.
Which holes didnt line?
To the chassis or shock tower?🤔

image.jpg

BTW, I had to completely disassemble the front end including steering. Took the opportunity to go ahead and inst the Teknos.

8624E65A-9AD7-4097-9AE5-4D3B4D5330A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Vitavon = 🍋🍋🤬
So the bulkhead is a no go. Doesn’t fit 🖕🏻. After several tries and many hours the best I could do was to force it to fit 💪and when tightened up it just wasn’t going to happen. Waste of money 💰. What I ended up doing was using the front of the bulkhead. That seems to fit okay. We’ll see how it holds up after a few runs. I did bench test it and it seems okay.

E1FC75AA-26E9-40BD-B266-531CC2429065.jpeg

8E584663-71D1-4F8B-907B-433E42AA965E.jpeg

Last edited:
Dang!! You’ve had nothing but issues with every vitavon part you have... 😮
I had high hopes for thier stuff, but seeing all the problems you’ve had makes me think twice. Not to mention the issues I’ve seen with the 8s diff cups...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back