Mojave MEXB de Queso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vitavon scoreboard....
Front Bulkhead- 🍋
Rear hubs- 🍋
Wheels- 🍋
Front knuckles-👌

Dang!! You’ve had nothing but issues with every vitavon part you have... 😮
I had high hopes for thier stuff, but seeing all the problems you’ve had makes me think twice. Not to mention the issues I’ve seen with the 8s diff cups...
I first thought maybe it was just bad luck but I’m seeing a trend here. Can’t recommend their products. I’m holding out hope. I have two Vitavon bulkheads ( both wouldn’t work for the front), maybe I’ll get lucky and the second one will work for the rear.

Last edited:
Vitavon scoreboard....
Front Bulkhead- 🍋
Rear hubs- 🍋
Wheels- 🍋
Front knuckles-👌

I first thought maybe it was just bad luck but I’m seeing a trend here. Can’t recommend their products. I’m holding out hope. I have two Vitavon bulkheads ( both wouldn’t work for the front), maybe I’ll get lucky and the second one will work for the rear.

I have the same issue.
The chassis need to be bend a bit..

received_321824722604345.jpeg

I have the same issue.
The chassis need to be bend a bit..

View attachment 124508
Design flaw☹️ , on mine the forcing of the chassis to get it to fit caused the diff gear to rub the chassis Not allowing the diff to move freely. I’m wondering if I can fabricate some sort of gasket to place between the bulkhead and chassis.

Design flaw☹️ , on mine the forcing of the chassis to get it to fit caused the diff gear to rub the chassis Not allowing the diff to move freely. I’m wondering if I can fabricate some sort of gasket to place between the bulkhead and chassis.

There is a gasket... from Tekjo...
Pls grab a look at my building thread..
U will see it at the pictures on the first post.

Thank you 😊 , I saw that on eBay but I am concerned about fitment. It’s listed as Arrma Kraton/Senton/Typhon/Talion 1/8 compatible gear box case gaskets (4) Tekjo. I’m not seeing it in the picture you posted ☝️
Are you using it? Does it work?

Its for all Arrmas 6s.
Perfect fit 👌

Its for all Arrmas 6s.
Perfect fit 👌
I’ll give it a try...4$ gasket....6$ shipping 🥴
Ran the mutant stock/Vitavon bulkhead combo up and down the street today. Looking okay 👍, gonna blast it tomorrow to see how that goes. Ordered the tekjo gasket, it’ll be 3 or 4 weeks before it gets here. Based on Combo’s recommendation gonna give it a try.🤞🏻

Last edited:
In the event that the Tekjo gaskets don’t give me a good seal I’ll try using one of these as a template and combine with the Tekjo. One is 1/16 the other is 1/8 thick Rubber. Does anyone have experience doing something like this?

image.jpg

I was able to finagle 🥴 a homemade 1/16 rubber gasket between two Tekjo gaskets and installed the conglomerate between bulkhead and chassis. PITA 🤬, took a good part of the day. I was only able to bench test and run it up and down the street, no major failure. I’m going to try to take it out tomorrow for a proper blast. BTW, I’m not entirely sold on the Tekjo gaskets. I’m not sure they would have worked by themselves. We’ll see how the rear bulkhead works out when I get around to it.

B61D359E-EEF8-4D14-9FE3-607650C95B7A.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Redemption! Took it out for a proper blast today, almost 30 minutes 😊. The gaskets seem to be holding up okay. Vitavon scoreboard now puts front bulkhead at1/2🍋

😎 took it out for a full pack today 😎 desert type terrain/trails, few small jumps. Lots of speed . Both bulkheads held up great. Second run for front, first for rear. All diffs are purring! Gotta say it again...The Mojave exb is an apex predator!

image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back