Micheal Schumacher tribute infraction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
I hope you guys like my tribute to ol schuey. Still to me one of the greatest F1 drivers ever to grace a track. This one is a 2002 season decal kit and so far has been my most time consuming creation.

BA7D0B1B-170A-48AD-AC10-08BC228C0632.jpeg
CB0E275D-835E-4722-BC0F-921C8B4AA127.jpeg
0B4D40C9-BEC9-45E6-A697-340BD172EFA1.jpeg

hopefully these pics that I just took are Arrma worthy.

9855416D-5253-49F9-9D42-FCE9A9304074.jpeg
C197219F-83E8-4729-937D-8E168E4854CC.jpeg
18D8F5E2-1ACF-46EB-8FEF-E458617F8470.jpeg
A2291360-BF71-4EE7-81C5-BA46C0D2FFC7.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking good but sorry best was Ayrton Senna !
Well yeah that’s a given. Shame he died the way he did. I watched the film senna and I actually teared up at the end. Amazing driver and incredible talent.

i didn’t use anything. This is my infraction that I’ve never driven yet. I did however put small bbs decals on each wheel.

indeed he was - film was moving ...

maybe you missed my edit, how did you do the highlights on the dboots?
That’s how they came.

DAMN!!!!!! Your killin me with all these awesome infraction bodies. Might have to recruit you to make one for me!! Mine is in real sad condition after running it hard this fall ? I have to lean to use my unbreakable body when I’m pounding on it ?
Anyhoo... Nice work!!!! ?

Love that @Porschetech looks fantastic. :cool:

Greatest drivers in some respects will always be a matter of personal opinion but going off wins/records Michael Schumacher is number 1 in my book holding most of the top records that count.

Both incredibly talented whichever way you look at it though and worthy of tributes.

DAMN!!!!!! Your killin me with all these awesome infraction bodies. Might have to recruit you to make one for me!! Mine is in real sad condition after running it hard this fall ? I have to lean to use my unbreakable body when I’m pounding on it ?
Anyhoo... Nice work!!!! ?
? thanks. This is costing me serious money. That’s 3 bodies now that I’ve done and I’m feeling the pinch. I’ll wait for a while before doing another one. Yeah if you want one let me know (not too difficult as I’m not an expert at painting) and hopefully it’s a themed one that I can source easily.
Love that @Porschetech looks fantastic. :cool:

Greatest drivers in some respects will always be a matter of personal opinion but going off wins/records Michael Schumacher is number 1 in my book holding most of the top records that count.

Both incredibly talented whichever way you look at it though and worthy of tributes.
Thanks GM. Yeah that why I said “one” of the greatest. My list would consist of senna, schuey, fangio, moss and Jim Clark. Also a mention goes out to Hamilton.

Edit.....had to add hunt to that list. Maybe not the greatest in terms of skill. But man he was the playboy of the F1 scene. What a player of the day ?

Last edited:
? thanks. This is costing me serious money. That’s 3 bodies now that I’ve done and I’m feeling the pinch. I’ll wait for a while before doing another one. Yeah if you want one let me know (not too difficult as I’m not an expert at painting) and hopefully it’s a themed one that I can source easily.

Thanks GM. Yeah that why I said “one” of the greatest. My list would consist of senna, schuey, fangio, moss and Jim Clark. Also a mention goes out to Hamilton.
Expert or not they look RAD!! to me. I’ll definitely hit ya up when I’m ready to get one. I’ll try and think of a cool idea but so far the ones you’ve come up with, are right up my alley. ???

any links to the other ones? would like to see those as well ... edit: found them - niiiiiiice!

add Niki Lauda to the list, I prefer the older ones as they needed to have skills to keep their cars in check not like today where £@$%$load is assisted, perfectly monitored and stuff and almost everything they have to withstand is peer pressure, press and g-forces

Expert or not they look RAD!! to me. I’ll definitely hit ya up when I’m ready to get one. I’ll try and think of a cool idea but so far the ones you’ve come up with, are right up my alley. ???
Thanks. I have quite a few in mind that I’d like to do. Such as martini racing theme (white or silver body), Coca Cola theme, texaco rs500 touring car theme, etc.
any links to the other ones? would like to see those as well ...

add Niki Lauda to the list, I prefer the older ones as they needed to have skills to keep their cars in check not like today where £@$%$load is assisted, perfectly monitored and stuff and almost everything they have to withstand is peer pressure, press and g-forces
Yeah those were the real drivers. They had massive balls back them.

I did the general lee and a chp themed infractions.

My favorite color is green but I really like white! My truck, wife’s car, house, four wheeler and dirt bike are all white.
Maybe it’s not green then...
???

My favorite color is green but I really like white! My truck, wife’s car, house, four wheeler and dirt bike are all white.
Maybe it’s not green then...
???
?......well we could do a racing jaguar or Aston Martin. Brawn GP had white and fluorescent green livery.

Wow you knocked it out of the park again looks awesome. Every time I see the infraction I want one even more. Hope to sell off a couple rc and pick one up after the holidays. Great work!!
Cheers.....many thanks. ?

When I lived in Germany I got into F1 a little, drivers I remember - Prost, Mansell, Senna, Schumacher, Häkkinen

When I lived in Germany I got into F1 a little, drivers I remember - Prost, Mansell, Senna, Schumacher, Häkkinen
I loved the pre turbo days. V10 engines running around. Music to my ears.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back