Michigan Michigan rc enthusiasts unite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Move the ramp PAST the street lamp…

oops.jpg

It was until I pulled my truck onto the grass and climbed into the bed, onto the rail, and pulled it down.
I’ve stuck basketballs between the hoop and backboard like that. Too bad I can’t jump that high to get them down 🤣

I know this is an old thread. Found a great spot. Felt Mansion has a disc golf course, there’s also a decent sized bmx track. Open space all around, perfect for a 3s,4s, 6s and there’s even trails you could do with a crawler. Dirt and gravel.

Also Grand Rapids bike park is awesome. Has a loop-de-loop that’s super tall, some of the biggest jumps I’ve seen.

just outside detroit here .. theres River Bends RC track and park . Watreford hills park has a HUGE BMX track . also Wanda Park in Sterling Heights is a great place for airing out the 5th scales

just outside detroit here .. theres River Bends RC track and park . Watreford hills park has a HUGE BMX track . also Wanda Park in Sterling Heights is a great place for airing out the 5th scales
Sounds like you warren or Sterling Heights?

I’ve been poking around by Davison, Millington, someplace to speed run in the middle of nowhere on a straight piece of road. I can’t get a long enough run to hit that 100 mph mark. Infraction and Felony. But I’ll run em in the winter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back