Michigan Michigan rc enthusiasts unite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ready to go! Temp runs needed and I gotta figure out what to do with the battery cable. Had nankin slap a plug on and they left a short pigtail.....
@Lovestricken nowhere near as fast as yours... but has more omph!

Attachments

• 20200521_213028.jpg
    20200521_213028.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Ready to go! Temp runs needed and I gotta figure out what to do with the battery cable. Had nankin slap a plug on and they left a short pigtail.....
@Lovestricken nowhere meat as fast add yours... but looks like slit more omph!
That wire job looks clean. Watch those balance leads up front like that. You could always make a jumper plug to extend it. I can make you one if needed.

That wire job looks clean. Watch those balance leads up front like that. You could always make a jumper plug to extend it. I can make you one if needed.
Ty sir! Will probably play with it more next time I got it lol!
Jumper is probably the route I'm going to go. Holding off atm... leads felt warm after a couple quick passes. Temp was only reading 80. If temp becomes an issue there I figure I'll deal with that before sizing an extension. Damn pigtail is about 2 inches too short.

About how long does it take for the BMX tracks to dry up after a rain before we can bash on it? I was hoping to go this weekend but it just rained today :(

I remember when I used to ride mountain bikes that we had to wait almost a week to not ruin the trail.

About how long does it take for the BMX tracks to dry up after a rain before we can bash on it? I was hoping to go this weekend but it just rained today :(

I remember when I used to ride mountain bikes that we had to wait almost a week to not ruin the trail.
With all the rain we recently had a few days. If you are not to far you can always check it out

I’m ready! Last couple of times I popped by during the week to check it out, it was absolutely packed with kids on the dock and no one was wearing masks or really much of anything at all.

Not sure when the BMXers are typically present, but they were definitely there Wednesday last week.

How’s the numbers up that way? We are flat here in NW Ohio but other areas are worse than ever.

How’s the numbers up that way? We are flat here in NW Ohio but other areas are worse than ever.
We are pretty flat too. If they agree that packed up there, might be tough to spread out though. Construction away the local high school is a possibility. I'll try to chat with someone this week since it's all fenced in...

Michigan has been one of the better states, but I suspect it is simply because we were one of the last to open back up. Already our numbers are starting to creep up again.
That and they got hit so hard in the first round.

Back