Michigan Michigan rc enthusiasts unite

Lovestricken

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Ready to go! Temp runs needed and I gotta figure out what to do with the battery cable. Had nankin slap a plug on and they left a short pigtail.....
@Lovestricken nowhere meat as fast add yours... but looks like slit more omph!
That wire job looks clean. Watch those balance leads up front like that. You could always make a jumper plug to extend it. I can make you one if needed.

Droste78

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Outcast 4s
That wire job looks clean. Watch those balance leads up front like that. You could always make a jumper plug to extend it. I can make you one if needed.
Ty sir! Will probably play with it more next time I got it lol!
Jumper is probably the route I'm going to go. Holding off atm... leads felt warm after a couple quick passes. Temp was only reading 80. If temp becomes an issue there I figure I'll deal with that before sizing an extension. Damn pigtail is about 2 inches too short.

Vietnemesis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fazon, Granite, Voltage
About how long does it take for the BMX tracks to dry up after a rain before we can bash on it? I was hoping to go this weekend but it just rained today :(

I remember when I used to ride mountain bikes that we had to wait almost a week to not ruin the trail.

Lovestricken

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
About how long does it take for the BMX tracks to dry up after a rain before we can bash on it? I was hoping to go this weekend but it just rained today :(

I remember when I used to ride mountain bikes that we had to wait almost a week to not ruin the trail.
With all the rain we recently had a few days. If you are not to far you can always check it out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.