Michigan Michigan rc enthusiasts unite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as scheduling goes everyone I have been on it the past couple weeks. Between father's day and this weekend being a wash out I am currently thinking next weekend weather permitting. I would suggest to people to bring what ramps they can. The parks are going to be very busy on the next few weekends that have nice weather due to the lockdown. I look forward to seeing new faces and the friendly familiar ones. I will definitely keep everyone updated and keep an eye out for the next Sunday Funday event posting.

Please post a ? and tell your local RC buddies about it. This isn't just an arrma thing.

I popped by Bandemer on my lunch break today. Pretty fun! Got some good air, but I was nervous about a serious wreck on my first visit. Also, there were two young teenagers there riding bikes that I had to be careful not to hit. One kept coming up to me to ask questions. I tried to be friendly, but also wanted to keep my distance.

Hey I àm from dundee mi been to that park in a2 couple times like said before kinda small. But was wondering if anyone is still meeting up anywhere?
Due to Covid the Fundays haven’t been happening. I’m willing to meet up again as the park is open and people coming aren’t sick or knowingly been around someone who was. I’ve got an EXB that needs broken... I mean ran.

Due to Covid the Fundays haven’t been happening. I’m willing to meet up again as the park is open and people coming aren’t sick or knowingly been around someone who was. I’ve got an EXB that needs broken... I mean ran.
Well if any one wants ware a make and meet up I am game for that lol. I just would like to bash around with someone. I don't know any one else that's into rc

Welcome everyone new and old. I hope everyone is getting by happy and healthy. How would everyone feel about a meet up? Probably not an all day event but maybe 3 or 4 hours just to stretch the legs of our rigs? I know mine have been getting lazy.

Back