Michigan Michigan rc enthusiasts unite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in for shizzle. Been meeting here in Toledo for the past few weeks at TARCAR. Miss all my brothers from 〽️

I’m in for shizzle. Been meeting here in Toledo for the past few weeks at TARCAR. Miss all my brothers from 〽
Track sounds like fun too...I'm game to break stuff wherever.
Just got a bunch of parts in to fix them up again...hopefully I get more life. Last set of fixes lasted a total of about 10 minutes between both trucks lol

Track sounds like fun too...I'm game to break stuff wherever.
Just got a bunch of parts in to fix them up again...hopefully I get more life. Last set of fixes lasted a total of about 10 minutes between both trucks lol
Most of my bashed are like that. Last weekend I broke my Typhon body mounts (I tried using some ghettofied mounts) on the second or third jump and had to run topless

( . )( . ) ??

Then my SMC 6S lipo decided the wire was done and fell apart just behind the solder joint in the XT150 connector.
hey are you guys meeting this weekend
I’m heading out of town until late Saturday. I could meet up Sunday.

Are the typhon wing mounts the same as the kraton? My rpm ones are pretty gummy when its warm.
Gambled on a cobalt drill bit for a diff pin....bad gamble, and I knew better, new gears it is!
Outcast just got the arrma steel cvds, shredded the input gear. It only kinda likes 6s lol

Anyone that wants to come down to Toledo this Sunday 10/4/2020 is more than welcome to join us. We are meeting this Sunday 9AM at TARCAR RC track. They have two tracks plus lots of open grass areas. There is a BMX track in the woods too. They have AC power if you need to charge packs. There is a portapotty, but no real restrooms.

TARCAR
7216 Nebraska Ave.
Toledo, OH 43615

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Race-Track/TARCAR-431406860283845/

Anyone that wants to come down to Toledo this Sunday 10/4/2020 is more than welcome to join us. We are meeting this Sunday 9AM at TARCAR RC track. They have two tracks plus lots of open grass areas. There is a BMX track in the woods too. They have AC power if you need to charge packs. There is a portapotty, but no real restrooms.

TARCAR
7216 Nebraska Ave.
Toledo, OH 43615

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Race-Track/TARCAR-431406860283845/

Sounds awesome! Wish I could, but I've already planned this Sunday for working on my deck. Hopefully I can make one soon.

Hope you have a good time out there @jondilly1974. Rebroke the outcast immediately last night. Probably need to upgrade the yokes. Missing shims to get the kraton running.
It’s raining down here so we have canceled.

I’m from Ypsilanti. I just came home from a couple of hours of running on the track on Hines Drive in Northville/Plymouth. It was a good time. Note to self. Remove my led lights before bashing. They ended up coming loose and I didn’t get to use them. I have a 9 volt battery box inside the chassis to power them and the jumping and jarring kept knocking the battery out. More zip ties are needed I guess.

I’m from Ypsilanti. I just came home from a couple of hours of running on the track on Hines Drive in Northville/Plymouth. It was a good time. Note to self. Remove my led lights before bashing. They ended up coming loose and I didn’t get to use them. I have a 9 volt battery box inside the chassis to power them and the jumping and jarring kept knocking the battery out. More zip ties are needed I guess.
Led lights never hold up well while bashing. I have tried many times lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back