Michigan Michigan rc enthusiasts unite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea but tomorrow is looking super.
Yep I will be at TARCAR tomorrow morning if anyone wants to head south of the border. 10:30am until I break everything, so probably 10:45am 🤣😜. Probably will be there until 1-2pm depending on who shows up.

TARCAR RC Racetrack
7216 Nebraska Ave
Toledo, OH 43615

https://g.co/kgs/Wv59Ut

Yep I will be at TARCAR tomorrow morning if anyone wants to head south of the border. 10:30am until I break everything, so probably 10:45am 🤣😜. Probably will be there until 1-2pm depending on who shows up.

TARCAR RC Racetrack
7216 Nebraska Ave
Toledo, OH 43615

I'll meet ya there.

TARCAR RC Racetrack
7216 Nebraska Ave
Toledo, OH 43615

They let u take kraton and notorious on the track or just buggy and truggys?

Last edited:
I'll meet ya there.

They let u take kraton and notorious on the track or just buggy and truggys?
Yeah they don’t care. It’s an 1/8 track and people run XMAXXs and K8S and nobody has said anything. They have a donation box and we always drop a few bucks in there. Maybe add a little 1/6 or 1/5 tax if so. They also have a dirt oval, tons of open grass, and a motocross track in the woods. They have AC power for charging. Tables and chairs in the pits too.

Yeah they don’t care. It’s an 1/8 track and people run XMAXXs and K8S and nobody has said anything. They have a donation box and we always drop a few bucks in there. Maybe add a little 1/6 or 1/5 tax if so. They also have a dirt oval, tons of open grass, and a motocross track in the woods. They have AC power for charging. Tables and chairs in the pits too.
Cool yea I been out there once but just to look around. Didn't know about the motocross is the woods.

Cool yea I been out there once but just to look around. Didn't know about the motocross is the woods.
I didn’t know until last fall and I live around the corner. The owner told us when we were about to wrap up. Shoot it was fun but covered in leaves at that point so you could lose your rig 🤣

Hey what’s going on? I’m from lansing and looking for spots too. I got kicked out of the local bmx track today becouse rc cars kick up too much dirt hahaha. I might have to check out this bandemer park

Hey what’s going on? I’m from lansing and looking for spots too. I got kicked out of the local bmx track today becouse rc cars kick up too much dirt hahaha. I might have to check out this bandemer park
Bandemer is fun but small and crowded. Unless you have enough RC people to force others out, you might have trouble keeping others out of your way.

I didn’t know until last fall and I live around the corner. The owner told us when we were about to wrap up. Shoot it was fun but covered in leaves at that point so you could lose your rig 🤣

Yea been there couple times like ^^ he said just to small. And when nice out there is alot of people there.

Hi guys! New to the forum. Live in Royal Oak and was into RC maybe 15 years ago with Nitro monster trucks. Now back to it starting with a Typhon 3s and probably adding at least one more later this year.

Reading through this thread I see a lot of great suggestions for parks, BMX tracks, etc, and I'll check them all out. I'm also looking for a bunch of unusual bashing spots like vacant lots, abandoned/disused buildings, construction sites that aren't being actively worked, subdivisions where they seem to have built half the houses and stopped. Less crowded and more variety. I'm mapping them out on Google Earth.

Anybody want to share an off the beaten path spot? The hobby is so small I don't think there's much chance of your spot being overrun if it's posted here.

As I check out the spots I'm finding I'll post them here.

Hope to meet some of you in the future.

Hi guys! New to the forum. Live in Royal Oak and was into RC maybe 15 years ago with Nitro monster trucks. Now back to it starting with a Typhon 3s and probably adding at least one more later this year.

Reading through this thread I see a lot of great suggestions for parks, BMX tracks, etc, and I'll check them all out. I'm also looking for a bunch of unusual bashing spots like vacant lots, abandoned/disused buildings, construction sites that aren't being actively worked, subdivisions where they seem to have built half the houses and stopped. Less crowded and more variety. I'm mapping them out on Google Earth.

Anybody want to share an off the beaten path spot? The hobby is so small I don't think there's much chance of your spot being overrun if it's posted here.

Welcome and hello. You are like 30 min from me.. unfortunately not a lot of open random spots. But I do plan on turning my property into a rc playground, crawler course, lots of jumps and a couple small tracks for 3s and smaller rigs.

@jondilly1974 looks like we were both at Tarcar on the same day on the 20th. I ran one pack through my senton and blew the stock tires so i just hung out while my boy ran his senton on the oval most of the time and took him back into the woods. We left around 2.

Man I have been doing the same thing. I like bashing unusual spots too. I live in lansing so not to close but I’d be willing to drive for a cool spot. I’m trying to find some gravel pits or quarry that I can go too. Rich duperbash is always jumping them and looks like Som good air. I’ll let you know if I find anything.

@jondilly1974 looks like we were both at Tarcar on the same day on the 20th. I ran one pack through my senton and blew the stock tires so i just hung out while my boy ran his senton on the oval most of the time and took him back into the woods. We left around 2.
Awesome. I was the guy breaking his 2 x Kraton 6S by launching them to the moon 😜🤘🏻

Awesome. I was the guy breaking his 2 x Kraton 6S by launching them to the moon 😜🤘🏻
Haha the guy sending his outcast/notorious did not hold back! My kid asked if he could hit that ramp with this slash... I asked him if he has he money to repair his rig in his wallet. No Slashes were injured by ramp that day.

Haha the guy sending his outcast/notorious did not hold back! My kid asked if he could hit that ramp with this slash... I asked him if he has he money to repair his rig in his wallet. No Slashes were injured by ramp that day.
Yep that was my ramp you saw there. 🤘🏻

Yea that be me lol. That's thing is a tank💪💪💪. @jondilly1974 had a nice ramp!! it was a great time.
Oh and ur kids got right ideal send now worry about fixing later 😊

I have access to a couple cat 379d and a 388 excavator 👍 boys and toys

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back