Michigan Sunday Funday 11/8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Expecting great weather that day. Hope to see you all there. Might be the last nice temps.
After the temps get too cold I am looking to make it crawler season. Try it with an xmaxx if you want lol.
@jeepnut @jondilly1974 @Glock21user @Droste78 @MaddogMikeD spread the word

Unfortunately brother i can't make that, we leave the 12th for deer camp and as always there will be a lot to prep for.
Send pics and know I will miss everyone.

Looking like 70° that day?
Maybe my wing might stay attached ??

I also replaced the diff bulkhead in the Pro MT and it’s ready to go now too. Hope to get some air time with that in the dirt.

Maybe my wing might stay attached ??

I also replaced the diff bulkhead in the Pro MT and it’s ready to go now too. Hope to get some air time with that in the dirt.
I went through all my rigs. I spent a whole day just going through the diffs and housings getting rid of all the slop I could. I did figure something out. I have 5 housings and diffs. You absolutely can not go off the 2 shims rule on the crown side. I had a couple that needed 3 shims on opposite side... hope my pins stay intact this time. Also put the hobbywing max 6 and 5687 in the infraction. Just waiting on the spool and a 40t pinion to show up. My rigs have never been so ready to go. Lol
I don't think the cold had anything to do with that

I went through all my rigs. I spent a whole day just going through the diffs and housings getting rid of all the slop I could. I did figure something out. I have 5 housings and diffs. You absolutely can not go off the 2 shims rule on the crown side. I had a couple that needed 3 shims on opposite side... hope my pins stay intact this time. Also put the hobbywing max 6 and 5687 in the infraction. Just waiting on the spool and a 40t pinion to show up. My rigs have never been so ready to go. Lol
I don't think the cold had anything to do with that
Yeah the Pro MT took three shims on the ring side too when I replaced the front diff cover. I put an RPM wing mount on the EXB this time. I might have the Beef Mode build done for the weekend too ??????

Too bad I can't make this one.
You will be there in animal spirit. When I see a squatting squirrel in the bushes I will know that is you LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back