Michigan Sunday Funday 11/8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys will have to head our way sometime and check this place out. @jlorenzen and I bash here all of the time. We found the place this past summer and it's a blast! The area that's white is nothing but hills; some big, some small. It's actually part of a mountain bike trail. White Star Single Track, Gibsonburg, Ohio. It's about 35 minutes south east of Toledo.

white star single track.jpg

You guys will have to head our way sometime and check this place out. @jlorenzen and I bash here all of the time. We found the place this past summer and it's a blast! The area that's white is nothing but hills; some big, some small. It's actually part of a mountain bike trail. White Star Single Track, Gibsonburg, Ohio. It's about 35 minutes south east of Toledo.

View attachment 108170
Is that out by the sunflower fields? That is about the same distance for me compared to AA.

Tomorrow is the big day? who is ready? Who is still getting ready? Who is like me and getting ready to do a full bearings swap because it sounds like a good idea? Got those lipos charged? @jondilly1974 I already know you are there already like it's a black Friday deal ?
We planning on maybe some speed runs? Do I need to find somewhere promising? .... ok you all talked me into it. Heading to google maps now to look lol.
101 Barton shore drive. Long straight road. Looks like little traffic area,no side streets and a pull off area to park. Looks promising

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the big day? who is ready? Who is still getting ready? Who is like me and getting ready to do a full bearings swap because it sounds like a good idea? Got those lipos charged? @jondilly1974 I already know you are there already like it's a black Friday deal ?
We planning on maybe some speed runs? Do I need to find somewhere promising? .... ok you all talked me into it. Heading to google maps now to look lol.
101 Barton shore drive. Long straight road. Looks like little traffic area,no side streets and a pull off area to park. Looks promising
Well now that I know we have a lane I will bring the Infraction to make a hit.

And I will bring mine to show everyone how slow an infraction can go lmaooooo. Its aet up for like 56mph until spool is in.
Well mine is setup for 125-130 and did a whopping 64mph on FWD when my spool output cup came off. ??????

Gentlemen I wish the best of weather and perfect conditions for you.
The Beatty O'Triad cannot be there in person but we will bo there in spirit.
Bash on.

Last edited:
Ok so I picked up a hobbywing programming box and downloaded all the newest firmware if anyone wants to update their esc. Let me know if you do want it.If not no point in bringing the laptop. Doesn't work with stock blx systems. They are locked out unfortunately.

Ok so I picked up a hobbywing programming box and downloaded all the newest firmware if anyone wants to update their esc. Let me know if you do want it.If not no point in bringing the laptop. Doesn't work with stock blx systems. They are locked out unfortunately.
I’m charging up my packs and getting the Jeep loaded. I’m probably not bringing the ramp unless someone really wants me to. I prefer the BMX area.

I’m charging up my packs and getting the Jeep loaded. I’m probably not bringing the ramp unless someone really wants me to. I prefer the BMX area.
I prefer the bmx area. I'm pretty excited about the temps today.

Well what do you know. I have a servo and just cleaned and repacked all my arrma bearings last night.lol

I have spare servos and I probably have bearings for your Kraton @Ypsi . Maybe we could strike a deal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back