Michigan Sunday Funday 11/8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He knows a life hack to make it easier.... lol

You might want to ask someone other than Chris to swap the servo ?

Am I right @Glock21user
Have you seen my nail???

tenor_16097447_mediumgif_874507265131961.gif

He knows a life hack to make it easier.... lol
I know you are supposed to be in spirit at the park but was that you that took a poop in my yard???

LMFAO!!
@jlorenzen and I are heading out shortly. It's a 1.5 hour drive for us to get there. Are there any special instructions once we get to the park, like where to go?

Last edited:
Have you seen my nail???

View attachment 108381

I know you are supposed to be in spirit at the park but was that you that took a poop in my yard???
I think the nail you referenced is in my shoe, as far as your yard goes sorry I thought I missed your camera

Our ETA has been delayed slightly! Sheriff got us speeding, but we lost him on country roads while he was turning around! Seriously!
Smokey and the bandit

Rolling through McD's quick. We're 20 mins away.
On the road again. ETA 1:36.

Last edited:
Just wanted to personally thank everybody for coming out and please stay tuned to The Forum for the next one I hope you all enjoyed your time with like-minded people I know I did thank you all once again

Thanks again Chris for organizing everything and all the gifts you bring. Maybe next time I will have more trucks to run so I don’t have downtime ???

Thanks again Chris for organizing everything and all the gifts you bring. Maybe next time I will have more trucks to run so I don’t have downtime ???
you all are very welcome. just glad we all can get together. maybe 1 day we all can get together at once lol

Who has some footage and when will it be uploaded? haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back