Michigan Sunday Funday 3/8/2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
What you thinking? Does anyone know of a good place to meet up? I’m thinking somewhere west of Detroit, maybe Ann Arbor area? I’m open to suggestions.

What you thinking? Does anyone know of a good place to meet up? I’m thinking somewhere west of Detroit, maybe Ann Arbor area? I’m open to suggestions.
I hope I can be down... still building the basher... I can also bring a ramp....
Dilly, you're in Toledo area, correct?

I hope I can be down... still building the basher... I can also bring a ramp....

Dilly, you're in Toledo area, correct?
Yep Toledo and I have a 4S friendly ramp. An 8S will run right thru it ??

Yes he is in Toledo. I am game for anywhere really. @MaddogMikeD you have 5 days lol I still have to get my rigs ready. I think i may break the infraction out for this event lol. Has to get dirty sometime lol

Yep Toledo and I have a 4S friendly ramp. An 8S will run right thru it ??
Yeah min is the same lol I have a tiny car can't fit a larger one lol
I am completely game to blow mine apart lmao

I am in the Dundee area and run in my yard or trail runs while camping. I have mostly done rock crawling and just have a large rock garden for the wife ;) that goes around the house. Arrma speed since December, I see all these cool parks that people use in their videos but do not know of any around that are dirt.

I am in the Dundee area and run in my yard or trail runs while camping. I have mostly done rock crawling and just have a large rock garden for the wife ;) that goes around the house. Arrma speed since December, I see all these cool parks that people use in their videos but do not know of any around that are dirt.
So do you just have a crawler or have a basher as well? I think we can still send a crawler off one of the ramps... ???
You are kinda local to me, but real.locat to @Lovestricken...

I have 3 arrma blx 3's, 1 Granite, 1 Monster fusion senton and 1 senton converted to big rock with granite wheels. The crawlers are a TRX 4 Bronco with lots of mods, it does about 20mph, Axial SCX10 Bronco and an AX10 deadbolt all running 3s but brushed. Been doing mostly slow but now that kids are 12 & 13 they wanted more speed.

I will do some homework. How far is everyone willing to travel. It doesn't matter what you bring. Just a day to enjoy the hobby and like minded people.

I'm in if it can be put together, I don't mind a 2 hour run if it can be done.
Come on folks let's do this.

I am in Hartland 48353.
Roughly US23 and M59

I’m five miles south of the border off US23 in Toledo. I’m willing to drive two hours tops, but would prefer less if possible. I drive all week for work so driving on a Sunday is like Monday came a day early ?

Hell I can be to you in less than an hour.
That's an easy run straight down US23

Bandemer Park Bandemer Park 1352 Lake Shore Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 (734) 794-6230 https://maps.app.goo.gl/hQAASjyKEs8PsuK28
How does this place sound unless anybody else has other ideas I know there's a BMX track right at the entrance to the park it's not the most groomed

I would love to meet up with all you guys but I can't this weekend. I will be down in Florida putting a new driveway in at one of our rental properties. But @Lovestricken please keep me posted to any future dates.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back