Michigan Sunday Funday 3/8/2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone. New to the area and stumbled on this thread. From Louisiana and now living in Monroe MI. Been in and out of the hobby for 15 years or so, now that have room for my collection, getting back in it. Looking at the park y’all were at, nice place to bash! Anyone know of a place in Monroe to bash? Looking forward to meeting y’all once the government says that’s ok!

welcome to Michigan! The park we've met at a couple times is in ann arbor
1352 Lake Shore Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Personally, not aware of good places to bash in the monroe area. @jondilly1974 might be able to shed some light on that though. im near Milan. Other than Bandemer, haven't really found a good spot. The local High school did a bunch of dirtwork to their football field and track back in the fall an has a dirt pile about as tall as the stands ive been eyeing all winter. Couple weeks before we started warming a little, they fenced it all off....:mad::poop:

Hey everyone. New to the area and stumbled on this thread. From Louisiana and now living in Monroe MI. Been in and out of the hobby for 15 years or so, now that have room for my collection, getting back in it. Looking at the park y’all were at, nice place to bash! Anyone know of a place in Monroe to bash? Looking forward to meeting y’all once the government says that’s ok!
Yeah I’m not that familiar with Monroe. I’m from Toledo and could give you a few spots around here but nothing like Bandemer. That place is the best I’ve found. Hopefully you can join us for the next meet up after this whole thing is over ??

Well as of right now. Bandemer is the best place to you. There are a few others but not like there at all. Looking forward to seeing you soon. As of right now we are locked down till may 15 so if all goes as planned I am hoping to jump right into it that following Sunday...

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yea, I haven’t found much here. Big park with flat open field, that’s about it! Practice wheelies!! They do have 2 small skateparks, may try them out when/if they aren’t full, and I do mean small!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yea, I haven’t found much here. Big park with flat open field, that’s about it! Practice wheelies!! They do have 2 small skateparks, may try them out when/if they aren’t full, and I do mean small!
Careful cement is not forgiving. Parts break quickly.

Sweet
You know I can't turn down you and King Dilly or BAD DOG Droste.
Great times
Unfortunately Dilly is not going to be able to make it

Is he OK, hopefully he is not sick
Yes he is just fine. His boy is in town that weekend so he is going to have some family time. Mike will be there as well

Give me till tomorrow to know my work schedule.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back