Michigan Sunday Funday 3/8/2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are all fixed, even bigger box of spare, new 1/4 drive screwdriver and bits.
Let's do this again soon.

Mine are all fixed, even bigger box of spare, new 1/4 drive screwdriver and bits.
Let's do this again soon.
That's awesome. I did some fixing last night but not done yet. I will have the rest of the kraton fixed today. Electric drivers are a life saver. I was thinking yesterday. I might host a flying day or 2 just to get people comfortable with jumping and articulating in the air. Would you be game go a day like that?

That's awesome. I did some fixing last night but not done yet. I will have the rest of the kraton fixed today. Electric drivers are a life saver. I was thinking yesterday. I might host a flying day or 2 just to get people comfortable with jumping and articulating in the air. Would you be game go a day like that?
Um uh HELL YES

Um uh HELL YES
Everyone needs their wings lol. Just make sure your rig has meat on the tires and is geared up. My kraton is geared for 90mph I will never see it but it really helps with air correction. You wouldn't need gearing that high I just like doing triples lol. So when ever works for you. Unfortunately my ramp doesn't fit in my car obviously ? so either you will have to come to grand blanc where I am or build a ramp. We can do a little 1 on 1 Sunday if you like. Just text me?

Everyone needs their wings lol. Just make sure your rig has meat on the tires and is geared up. My kraton is geared for 90mph I will never see it but it really helps with air correction. You wouldn't need gearing that high I just like doing triples lol. So when ever works for you. Unfortunately my ramp doesn't fit in my car obviously ? so either you will have to come to grand blanc where I am or build a ramp. We can do a little 1 on 1 Sunday if you like. Just text me?
I can't this weekend, sorry gotta be responsible

I can't this weekend, sorry gotta be responsible
Lmaooooo that sucks. Yeah guess I should to... gotta prepare for the coronavirus. I can still fit 6 more pallets of toilet paper in the basement lol

We can't find any local at all. poop. Well not now. Lol
Toilet paper wholesale pallet 1 ply.jpg

Need to borrow a roll?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back