Michigan Sunday Funday 3/8/2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My AMain parts arrived Saturday, but Jrc not till tomorrow. Didn't realize I blew the rear diff gears, ordered spares..

The monster fusion is evolving..

Still waiting for Granite bumpers and skids..

Attachments

• IMG_20200315_152139556.jpg
    IMG_20200315_152139556.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 40
My AMain parts arrived Saturday, but Jrc not till tomorrow. Didn't realize I blew the rear diff gears, ordered spares..

The monster fusion is evolving..

Still waiting for Granite bumpers and skids..
I have a set of skids you can have free of charge if you wish..
That monster truck of yours is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks, got 2 sets coming, that Senton front just sticks out to far.
I get that.
One of my Typhons from that day weighed about a pound or so more and all packed in the front

So here in Michigan we are looking forward to a beautiful weekend. Thinking about the first gathering of the year if we can all find a centralized location for everyone to meet. I have a ramp I can bring ? @MaddogMikeD @Droste78 @jondilly1974 @Goingnorth75 @Cdoebs @Sloone @Jeffashbaugh452 @roadrash605 @Glock21user
WOULD LOVE TO TRY AND GET A BASH GOING ONCE THIS CORONAVIRUS SOCIAL DISTANCING CRAP IS OVER WITH....i live in Romulus i have a 6s kraton and two traxxas vehicles i can bring one is nitro... willing to drive up to two hours ...

Excited for it too...ordered a dual fan to hopefully keep motor temps in check. Some spares, and the wrong esc fan...?
Do you know if @jondilly1974 or @Glock21user use the stock 4s shocks on anything?
I have a set but never used them. I have 6S shocks on all my rigs.

Lol! I like it! Don't have one of those fancy head cans Soo.... No video lol
All breaks down. Machine bolts and t nuts
A tripod will work fine

Well, no way to secure my phone to a tripod, so I had Grace hold the phone today. Pretty questionable video, but it'll work for a demo!
Dang is that a whole 4x8 sheet for the deck? ????????????????

My ramp is feeling inadequate after watching that ?

Dang is that a whole 4x8 sheet for the deck? ????????????????

My ramp is feeling inadequate after watching that ?
Not quite a full sheet...about 6 1/2'. First attempt at a ramp, it's bigger than I was picturing. Your ramp is nothing shy of fantastic! I like it's shape better than this one, smoother curve I think

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back