Might be the stupidest 9 bucks I spent but I’m totally ok with it .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeppyjep

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 6s
NOS!! Lol totally had to buy this because it takes me back to my younger days when fast and furious came out. Now I’m 40 and buying fake lil NOS bottles for my Felony 🤣

96C853CC-B5E2-43A5-912C-07E7D1B26035.png

0705CCD5-0318-496D-A122-4894C6405039.jpeg

6E2F138B-640B-46D2-A770-166378D133FF.jpeg

Lol. Saw them too. Didn't know where I could use them. Include pics to give the rest of us ideas. Lol.

Last edited:
Lol. Saw them too. Didn't know where I could use them. Include pics to give the rest of ideas. Lol.

Will do brother! I haven’t even unboxed my new felony I’m going dive into after Xmas but I got a few ideas. I’m thinking right here the size seems perfect

90F340F7-177C-4A0F-B55F-CD1909DBA502.jpeg

I love all of the movies. I lived it I was import crazy . I used to have an eagle awd turbo all done up use to go to import wars in my glory days . But that was sad about Paul Walker. Now a days a would take American Muscle

I was just reading some of the review comments on those, the one guy said make sure and glue the nozzles in because he lost one on the first run lol... I just ordered a pair, those are awesome!!! $9 well spent!!!!

I was just reading some of the review comments on those, the one guy said make sure and glue the nozzles in because he lost one of his on the first run lol... I just ordered a pair, those are awesome!!!

Right! For 9 bucks they seem pretty good material doesn’t seem gaff at all

I would love to pressurize one of those so you could do a little purge at the line lol
Omgggg be so perfect!!! I actually think I’ve seen a kit that does some where I was just trying to find it but it was like 80 bucks and I can see spending that

Omgggg be so perfect!!! I actually think I’ve seen a kit that does some where I was just trying to find it but it was like 80 bucks and I can see spending that
I've spent $80 on way dumber $#!+ than that...

NOS!! Lol totally had to buy this because it takes me back to my younger days when fast and furious came out. Now I’m 40 and buying fake lil NOS bottles for my Felony 🤣
Hell yeah! That movie convinced me to buy a real nitrous system for my mustang. Installed it myself and my parents never had a clue 🤣

Don’t ask my wife she’s have a laundry list of dumb sh$t I’ve bought. Hell I still hear about a $300 flashlight she found the receipt 🧾 for and that was over 5 years ago!!
Lol. Your wife evidently has a great memory! 😁
Nos bottles look very authentic...money well spent!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back