This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait so they all use the same size ring and pinion? Senton talion Kraton etc? I mean I haven’t had problems but I’m curious now.

Wait so they all use the same size ring and pinion? Senton talion Kraton etc? I mean I haven’t had problems but I’m curious now.
Nope, I believe the ring gear is the same teeth but one is straight cut and the other is angle cut, the bigger rigs (kraton, notorious, and I think Nero) use a 10t input gear vs the 13t in the typhon and senton. I can't remember all of it but I'm sure someone will chime in and correct my mistakes...... Lol. I just know that not all the arrma 1/8 rigs use the same tooth count gears in the differentials.

Nope, I believe the ring gear is the same teeth but one is straight cut and the other is angle cut, the bigger rigs (kraton, notorious, and I think Nero) use a 10t input gear vs the 13t in the typhon and senton. I can't remember all of it but I'm sure someone will chime in and correct my mistakes...... Lol. I just know that not all the arrma 1/8 rigs use the same tooth count gears in the differentials.
I’m aware. Was just wondering if the gears were close to the same size. (Physical dimension)

Because I’ve been getting a lot of questions about the revo diff vs the arrma diffs and I’m gonna tear them apart so everyone can have a view

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back