Mini Losi DB rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotnitro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
This has been in my garage for the last 3 years untouched. I've used it but it's time for a makeover.

She will be getting some new CF, new ESC/Motor, rebuilt shocks, diffs, bearings and servo.

Before:
IMG_2612 (2).jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

I've wanted one for a while.... I bought a dbxl-e instead 🤣🤣🤣...

And I still do want one.... can't wait to see it done!!! Mike

I've wanted one for a while.... I bought a dbxl-e instead 🤣🤣🤣...

And I still do want one.... can't wait to see it done!!! Mike
I seen one on fleabay for like $180 used all stock. These are becoming harder to find and find parts for. They want over $100 for a single diff NIP.

What size is that Castle motor? looks like a tight fit.

I seen one on fleabay for like $180 used all stock. These are becoming harder to find and find parts for. They want over $100 for a single diff NIP.
I know the pain as my Vaterra Kalahari is on the same platform. It's cheaper to buy full cars than it is to buy some of the parts.

I'm done with this too other than a servo I've been waiting on forever for. I'll get a final pic up soon:cool:

I kept my Kalahari rather simple. Quicrun 16BL30, Surpass motor, Hitec servo, Hot Racing 48P spur, Lc Racing turnbuckles, Lc Racing shocks, Bittydesgns HC-M body, Lc Racing wheels and tires.

16725898015908599293543316204871.jpg

16725900451481476154106493689347.jpg

Well, I'm as done with this as I'm going to be. Rebuilt the shocks, new fluids, rebuild the diffs, new planet gears, o rings, pins and fluid.

Stupid power in this, just took it out and it looks in the mid 60's on 3s. Didn't want to cut and splice the wires on this so there is a rat nest.

Got salt dust all over it too:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

IMG_2670.jpg

IMG_2671 (2).jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back