Mojave Mini Me Mojave body arrived!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aametzger

TORTURED RC
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Outcast 8s
I got my painted mojave body in the mail today!. thanks @Gabe8501 The design was based off of my custom Ram 1500 color scheme. I need to get a black replacement TBone racing front bumper to finish the look (ordered red by accident)

IMG_1889.jpeg
IMG_1895.jpeg
IMG_1880.jpeg
IMG_1883.jpeg
IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1885.jpeg

I wanna see more of the 1500. What is the second color? It looks like a very dark red/magenta
There is actually a combination of painted and wrapped parts. The color originated from a wrap color. It is a flat bronze wrap, and it was a little too bright and clashed a bit with the gray, so had a tinted gloss wrapped overlayed to create the final color. Then the painted parts were mixed to match that color.
I have a bunch of pics but didnt want to flood this post with them. I was going to post a link to the Ram forum where i had posted a bunch of info during the modification process but their forum seems down right now.

There is actually a combination of painted and wrapped parts. The color originated from a wrap color. It is a flat bronze wrap, and it was a little too bright and clashed a bit with the gray, so had a tinted gloss wrapped overlayed to create the final color. Then the painted parts were mixed to match that color.
I have a bunch of pics but didnt want to flood this post with them. I was going to post a link to the Ram forum where i had posted a bunch of info during the modification process but their forum seems down right now.
All I know is that she looks GOOD

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back