Mini Trx4 Crawlers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it👌. I had two 1/24 FTX Outback (Defender style) but I thought they were just a little too small to my liking. This may be a perfect indoor size.
Not a crawler expert, but that turning radius at 1.18min seems pretty good!

I'm sold 🤣😎 when's the UK release 2023 ??
Not a fanboy of any particular brand, but in my opinion I think this will outsell the SCX24..!!
The spec looks to be much better, only issue to me is it has no interior 😩

Been wanting a crawler for a while. Discovered the local hobby shop has a very cool outdoor setup.

Saw that video too. The 1/10 are cool but, way more money than I want to spend for something that won't be run much. Was really looking at several 1/24 but, they're so dang little. Really want to see this one in person. Might be just what I'm looking for.

I'll definitely be interested if they come in at that price point. Traxxas already has some mods/upgrades you'll be able to buy. Plus, I'm sure there will be tons of after market stuff. Question is...How will it perform out of the box and how much will you have to spend to make it as good as others?

Well, looks like the local hobby stores are getting a 3 week lead on every one else. Ours isn't taking money but, my son just reserved a blue bronco and a green defender for me. :love:

I think its great they are giving the "LHS" the lead on the release.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back