Talion Minokawa LP on Talion video.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
Talion V3 on Low Profile 4s Kraton tires. First time editing with this software and I suck and hate editing anyway. Also don't have a great camera yet. Hope it's at least a little bit entertaining. Thanks for watching. ?

Talion V3 on Low Profile 4s Kraton tires. First time editing with this software and I suck and hate editing anyway. Also don't have a great camera yet. Hope it's at least a little bit entertaining. Thanks for watching. ?

Those roots made me think of the movie Pocahontas.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ddac6fe2-7db3-40d5-ae7c-62843e235d02

I love when you said you like it when they slide but still have control and immediately crash into the backside of the ramp! ??

You are for sure one of the most entertaining guys on the board. You are giving Ed a run for the money on entertainment and likability factor. ?????? Please share more.

Those roots made me think of the movie Pocahontas.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ddac6fe2-7db3-40d5-ae7c-62843e235d02

I love when you said you like it when they slide but still have control and immediately crash into the backside of the ramp! ??

You are for sure one of the most entertaining guys on the board. You are giving Ed a run for the money on entertainment and likability factor. ?????? Please share more.

I figured I'd hear something about that moment. I do like the slide control though. Chaotic control maybe. I also should give credit to the radio system because it gives me huge connection with the vehicle that I certainly don't get with the Spektrum or the Tactic.
I wanted to show mistakes because I really don't care if I'm perfect or not. I often enjoy the mishaps just the same. Keeps me normal.
If I were making videos of my food / work, I doubt I'd show any mistakes.... I really don't make mistakes with that stuff anyway. HAHA! ?

Last edited:
I figured I'd hear something about that moment. I do like the slide control though. Chaotic control maybe. I also should give credit to the radio system because it gives me huge connection with the vehicle that I certainly don't get with the Spektrum or the Tactic.
I wanted to show mistakes because I really don't care if I'm perfect or not. I often enjoy the mishaps just the same. Keeps me normal.
If I were making videos of my food / work, I doubt I'd show any mistakes....but I really don't make mistakes with that stuff anyway. HAHA! ?
Legit great video. Do you. I would like to see your videos more often, but I understand the grind of post work.

Legit great video. Do you. I would like to see your videos more often, but I understand the grind of post work.

Thank you very much. As I was doing the editing I thought to myself, "maybe I can get to enjoy this." I did learn a lot with one 15min trainer video and kinda just played with it from there. My objective in everything is to always improve and always over-deliver on promises. Doesn't always work out but I keep it in my mind. I think I need a better camera first and I need to learn the keyboard shortcuts of this software. Driving better will come and my home bash spot is not so exciting but very convenient. I could shave down the roots but they give me a challenge. I even have plans to make some small quick ramps to get that bounce that I love so much (especially on the Noto.) I imagine multiple very short transition ramps that are 6-10" tall and easy to transport and throw down anywhere. I saved some old landscape timber to make em but I don't have a proper power saw and my mother (who lives two blocks away) has begged me to not get one. She thinks I drink too much and will cut my hands off and never be able to work again... I don't like to cause her worry so when I need something cut I get my old man to do. I'm gonna have the talk with her tomorrow and tell her I'm going to Harbor Freight for up a cheap rotary saw. I'll promise to do the dangerous work early enough in the day so I don't risk my livelihood. 49 years old and can manage a saw. I'm not gonna stop drinking just for my hands. lol

Last edited:
The other part I chuckled at was you thinking that’s a lot of traffic ? I don’t even live in a big city and that’s pretty tame. Around here people can’t cross the road to get their mail for 10 minute some times. About to get much worse as they are putting in an interstate ramp for my street right now.

The other part I chuckled at was you thinking that’s a lot of traffic ? I don’t even live in a big city and that’s pretty tame. Around here people can’t cross the road to get their mail for 10 minute some times. About to get much worse as they are putting in an interstate ramp for my street right now.

It's not much but for where I live it was pretty active. I'm close to Southeastern Louisiana University and the college kids speed down my road. Usually I yell at em if I'm in the yard and try to flirt em up if I'm in a bar.

Well since I've been mentioned, here is my initial vid with my Talion. I use the same ramps as @crimsonfancy as run on similar surfaces. I'm running the stock Katars.

Those tires turn that thing into a rototiller ???

Those tires turn that thing into a rototiller ???
Yeah, they would trash a lawn. They are very grippy. I bet they would wear pretty quickly on pavement and the Minokawas would be better there.

Yeah, they would trash a lawn. They are very grippy. I bet they would wear pretty quickly on pavement and the Minokawas would be better there.
You could hire out the Talion to a local farmer to disc the fields after harvest ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back