SOLD / FOUND Mip drivers used twice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Only used twice $30 shipped paypal

9C75C6AF-FA05-4F17-8484-78959122EC4C.jpeg

D31865F4-A4BE-4C67-8F68-CB8E110E16A3.jpeg

219F6C15-EB3F-4A2D-ABE3-77D4937D79D9.jpeg

Hey, if these are still available I will take them.
I give seller 12hrs if not will go to second taker 7:02 pm
@TriggerHappy do you have no more arrmas anymore?? You have been selling a lot of things recently.
I have changed jobs and have to buy all brand new tools due to being in the food industry. Due to lack of hours due to rain and two weeks pay being held i have sold alot of stuff. I have a family to take care of and got a job offer that couldnt be refused. I prob will be posting more soon.Time to step away from rc for a bit. Thank you for the concerns.

I have changed jobs and have to buy all brand new tools due to being in the food industry. Due to lack of hours due to rain and two weeks pay being held i have sold alot of stuff. I have a family to take care of and got a job offer that couldnt be refused. I prob will be posting more soon.Time to step away from rc for a bit. Thank you for the concerns.
Hey man, we do and have done what’s needs to be to survive. Hang in there!
Hasn't been online since 7:07

Hey, if these are still available I will take them.
“I give seller 12hrs if not will go to second taker 7:02 pm”

Aw man I didn’t mean to look like I’m impatient. Give any needed time to the first response, they could be at work. I’ll be here tomorrow or whenever. Was about to buy a set anyway in the coming week so am not in a super rush…all is good.
Hasn't been online since 7:07
Probably at work or maybe school. Not all jobs go with cell phone use during working hours and school at any level usually doesn’t.

Last edited:
Lol i see that! I'm still pretty new here so i am learning! Haha. Cell phones for my guys and myself included are a work related/emergency thing only. People on phones while they are supposed to be working is probably my biggest pet peeve.

Lol i see that! I'm still pretty new here so i am learning! Haha. Cell phones for my guys and myself included are a work related/emergency thing only. People on phones while they are supposed to be working is probably my biggest pet peeve.
Yeah that’s why I made that comment. I’m a realtor and property manager so having a phone with me is expected. But I know a lot of people have jobs where cell phones are a distraction rather then a tool. Enjoy those MIPS buddy. I love my MIP ball heads especially for angles but need a regular set for straight on work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back