Useful Arrma Related 3D Print Stuff I've Uploaded to Thingiverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send a pic. I think you are talking about how the puzzle locks together
These were in the same folder along with 2 LWB items

Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 5.54.14 PM.png

Anyone know how to get this Red plastic peice out to put the driveshaft cover in? I unscrewed the bottom, tried pushing on the red tabl on bottom, pulling on top, nothing

red peice.jpg

Anyone know how to get this Red plastic peice out to put the driveshaft cover in? I unscrewed the bottom, tried pushing on the red tabl on bottom, pulling on top, nothing

View attachment 187335
It gets stuck at times from dirt and grime. A flat blade screw driver and a little prying and it will pop right out 👍

@Wildman13 ^^^^ what he said...pull it HARD and do some side to side prying as you pull it towards you. Does not come up from the top....removed from the side towards the battery tray.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to link some of the recent designs I've uploaded to Thingiverse that some of you may find useful. Enjoy at your leisure. I'll update the original post on this thread in the future with new designs as I publish them. To view my full collection of these and other parts not listed here visit my Thingiverse profile: https://www.thingiverse.com/suchtragedy/designs

Just Added:

Arrma 4x4 Driveshaft & Steering Crank Cover Set:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4654772
This cover set is designed to keep larger rocks/debris that fall in from the top and get caught in the center driveshaft or steering crank for Arrma 4x4 vehicles (Mega/3s/4s) with two options to pick from to accommodate both the short wheel base (SWB) and long wheel base (LWB) chassis.

Arrma 6s Stuff:

Spektrum Firma ESC power switch mount for Arrma 6s off-road vehicles
A Spektrum Firma esc power switch mount for the 6s Kraton/Notorious/Outcast/Mojave/Senton, securing the switch to the center roll cage. Shoutout to @Engineer who hit me up about creating a design for the Spektrum switch and for doing all the field testing of all the versions I made until it was good to release.
Hobbywing push-button power switch mount for Arrma 6s off-road vehicles
This mount secures the power button to the side of the Arrma roll cage/center roof support used in the 6s Kraton/Notorious/Outcast/Mojave/Senton.
Hobbywing Max6 ESC mount for Arrma 6s off-road vehicles
The mount/adapter plate allows you to shoehorn a Max6 into the offroad Arrma 6s vehicles using the 4 mounting screw holes on the bottom of the ESC, and then screwing the mount to the stock Arrma 6s esc mounting tray via predrilled holes in the tray. This is intended for people who want to install the Max6 without having to rely on double sided sticky tape to secure it.
Arrma Infraction/Felony/Limitless ESC Mounting Plate:
Screws into the 4 holes in the stock ESC mounting location so you can attach the plate with double sided tape your ESC of choice but making it also removable without having to rip the tape apart and replacing it again each time you remove the ESC
Hobbywing Push-Button Style Power Button Mount for the Arrma Infraction/Felony/Limitless:
Designed to screw on top of the Infraction/Limitless receiver box, makes it removable and no more sticky tape. Works with most Hobbywing 1/8 to 1/5 scale ESCs with the push button style power button and the various rebranded versions as well
Arrma Infraction 2-piece Side Skirts (small print bed friendly)
A 2-piece side skirt for the Infraction that is small print bed friendly
SkyRC GSM-015 GPS Mount for Arrma Infraction:
Installs on either the front/rear body mount bar. Recommended install on the rear because the GPS will sit snuggly under the truck bed when the body is mounted preventing it from popping out in case of crash (unless you lose the body, that is)

Arrma Mega/3s/4s Stuff:

Arrma 3s/4s TPU Wing Mount:
Remixed version of original design that @jondilly first made, published with his permission
Arrma 3s/4s Wing Mount Bracing
This is a brace intended for the Arrma wing mount found on the Arrma Mega/BLX 3s Typhon, Outcast 4s, and Kraton 4s (Arrma Part #AR320455). The wing mount often breaks on the rear support strut where the wheelie bar for the 4s trucks usually mount. This brace is made to reinforce the mount to give it more strength .

Arrma Typhon 3s Front Suspension Arms (zero voids)
This is a 1:1 clone of the stock Typhon 3s front suspension arms with the only difference being it's a solid arm with no holes in it.
SkyRC GSM-015 GPS Case+Mount for Typhon 3s
This case fits the GSM-015 and designed to mount onto the unused front body post holes on the Typhon 3s.
Aftermarket ESC mount plates for Arrma 3/4s trucks
This plate allows for easy install/removal of aftermarket ESCs when mounted in Arrma 3/4s trucks instead of pulling off your double sided tape and redoing it all the time.
BLX185 ESC Mount for Arrma 3s Vehicles
This adapter plates allows you to shoehorn the larger BLX185 ESC into the Arrma 3s and 4s vehicles. This mount fits on top of the stock receiver box and includes a place to mount the power switch. PLEASE NOTE: This will not work with the Typhon 3s due to it's low profile body (ESCs cannot be mounted on top of the receiver box, there's no room).

Fan/Heatsink Stuff:

Aftermarket Fan Adapters for RC Car ESCs :
These fan adapter plates allow you to replace stock ESC fans with a larger sized 30mm or 40mm fan with a higher rpm/cfm for better ESC cooling. The adapters are designed to sit on top of the ESCs without having to remove the ESC cover plate.
Adapter Options:
- 25mm to 30mm (fits BLX100/120/Max10, etc)​
- 35mm to 30mm​
- 35mm to 40mm​
- 35mm to 40mm w/ embedded M3 nuts​
Arrma Kraton 8s heatsink 30/40mm fan adapters
Allows you to install 2x30mm or 2x40mm fans on the Arrma Kraton 8s Heatsink replacing the stock 50mm fan

Misc Stuff:

Flysky FS-GT5 Radio Upgrades (thumb steering, menu knob replacement, aux channel knob replacements)
A few designs I made to improve the Flysky FS-GT5 radio to make it more user friendly, imo. Designs include thumb steering easy add-on, an easier to use menu knob, and Aux5/6 knobs that makes it easy to adjust with 1 finger (works great with Aux6 for rear wheel steer while driving.)
RC Wheel Balancer (uses Arrma 6s rear hub assembly)
This is a RC wheel balancer I created that basically is a stand and to it you mount an Arrma 6s rear hub with axle/bearings/hexes. With the 6s rear hub you will be able to balance 17mm hex wheels but I've also included adapters that can be quickly mounted so you can balance 12mm hex and 14mm hex wheels.
50cal Ammo Box Lipo Organizer Tray
Each set of (2) trays is designed to sit in the bottom of a standard military style 50cal ammo box. The total amount of slots for a pair of trays is (8)45x60mm which should fit most 3s-6s RC car sized lipos and (4)28x60mm which fits most 2s RC car sized lipos.
RC Body Clip Retainer/Tether
Body clip retainer/tether to replace the stock arrma tether. There is another design on Thingiverse that is a closer replica to the stock Arrma tethers but I found it difficult to print because no matter the orientation it needed supports or the results were mixed and quality was meh. I made this as a comparable alternative and it requires zero supports.
Hobbymate Speed H6/HOTA H6 Pro Charger Stand:
Puts the charger on it's side at a 30% upward angle so you can see the screen from across the room.

Thanks for making all these. I use the steering covers for both my sentons and they are great.

I have a question about the driveshaft cover though. I put one on and it was such a tight fit that I pulled it right back off and had to break it getting it off. I was afraid that once dirt dust etc got into the joints it would never come off. Any thoughts on this or hw to fix it? I'm newer to RCing but it seems that's the first part to come off to access the driveshaft gears motor etc so I don't see a way to pry it out etc like you can the stock piece.

Any help would be great since I just ate through my center driveshaft and then spur gear in back to back batteries.

Hello Everyone

I'm new to the forum and also Back to RC model Cars after maybe 13years. I've just got an ARRMA Senton 3S V3 and changed my battery to a 6000mah 3s which is 165mm long, in order to fit it into the chassis I had to remove those two stock battery mounting sets #AR320413
plastic parts which hold smaller-size batteries. I could easily put some foam so the battery is well secured along with the velcro straps but I was wondering if someone uses a large battery as mine and managed to 3D print a battery holder that replaces the stock ones.

any advice or help?

Kind Regards
Daniel

Coming soon later this week:. Arrma 4x4 complete center drive line tunnel that pairs perfectly with an updated design of the bell crank cover I just published.

Main tunnel cover is a single piece construction that replaces the center spine block so you run the battery strap through it and then slide the block in and the tunnel will slide over the center driveshaft, then it secures in place with the stock M4 screw from beneath the chassis. In addition there will be optional plates of two different sizes that can be chosen based on users needs that install into the center spine hexes to close the exposed portion on the other side between the motor and the receiver box. For the plates the user decides which size(es) of plates to use to close the gap which will vary based on motor size and chassis length.

Currently working out the small variances of the LWB chassis version to account for the center drive line bearing retainer but the SWB version is pretty much good to go. I'll publish once I am happy with both wheelbase versions and package it together with the bell crank cover so it's a complete set of enclosures for all moving parts in the chassis.

View attachment 109650

View attachment 109651

Any chance of making one for the kraton 4s v2.5 with center diff chassis XLWB?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back