SOLD / FOUND Miscellaneous Aarma Parts Lot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazin

Nominated Safety Monitor
Hospitality Award
Reaction score
Got these in trade from a guy that bought out 2 rc stores inventory as they were closing last year. There is 233 parts new in package most are 4-6s, Talion, Typhoon, Kraton, Outcast, Senton 6s etc.
Parts date range is from 2017-2021. For sale by lot only I will not search and piece parts out. I just don't have the time to Fill on Demand thats why I have priced them the way I did, someone could make retail easy if they did do fill on demand.......(btw these are pre inflation prices)
Retail Value is: $2,329.27
Tag Value (what it was selling for last year: $2,158.06
Looking for $1,450 obo shipped

I do have an item by item inventory to those who are interested here is a link to my Google Drive:

I also have other parts from other makers (Axial, TL, Traxxis etc) for sale as well, there is a master inventory that is constantly updating in that link as well.
20220410_145405.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone Else having this issue?
I tried from 2 different phones, My Computer and an Ipad and all of them opened. The link was set up to allow anyone access who followed it. If anyone else is still having Issues I can email them copies just shoot me a pm with your email address and I will get them sent out asap.

Last edited:
Bumping the Jams, You could be the Aarma parts king of your region with this!!!

Friday Payday Buy these parts and be the coolest guy in your bashing crew

$1,050 Shipped
Need to find Myself a new home bump!

Got these in trade from a guy that bought out 2 rc stores inventory as they were closing last year. There is 233 parts new in package most are 4-6s, Talion, Typhoon, Kraton, Outcast, Senton 6s etc.
Parts date range is from 2017-2021. For sale by lot only I will not search and piece parts out. I just don't have the time to Fill on Demand thats why I have priced them the way I did, someone could make retail easy if they did do fill on demand.......(btw these are pre inflation prices)
Retail Value is: $2,329.27
Tag Value (what it was selling for last year: $2,158.06
Looking for $1,450 obo shipped

I do have an item by item inventory to those who are interested here is a link to my Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Hvy1dY69cwIxV3-hcxDtzDxvRCGxj513?usp=sharing
I also have other parts from other makers (Axial, TL, Traxxis etc) for sale as well, there is a master inventory that is constantly updating in that link as well.
View attachment 214092
Dude that half a bin of arrma part. $1500¿

Dude that half a bin of arrma part. $1500¿
@moush I'm little confused about your post . The bin is 27ga and has 233 pieces and a retail value of over $2,300.00, the shop that was selling them had a tag value (actual selling value) of $2,158.06

I Started out at $1,450 then took it to $1,050 Shipped so can you clarify your comment because it kind of came across as you trying to crap on my ad, please correct me if I'm wrong.

ETA: That's what I thought you're a special kind of person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back