Missed you guys!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flames77

Chasing down triple digits
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 3s
Man. I have totally been slacking on the forum lately. I didn't even realize i had replies on some of my threads. I do apologize for not replying faster. Normally i get a notification on that but i havn't gotten anything. Anyways. I have since expanded my hobby and picked up a couple more crawlers and another drone. But my first love will always be my Arrmas. Yes i do still have the HALFRACTION, although it hasn't been ran much lately. Shame on me. But hey, im back!! Looking forward to catching up with you guys!

Man. I have totally been slacking on the forum lately. I didn't even realize i had replies on some of my threads. I do apologize for not replying faster. Normally i get a notification on that but i havn't gotten anything. Anyways. I have since expanded my hobby and picked up a couple more crawlers and another drone. But my first love will always be my Arrmas. Yes i do still have the HALFRACTION, although it hasn't been ran much lately. Shame on me. But hey, im back!! Looking forward to catching up with you guys!
I thought about you the other day when I seen my jack stands.. I was like man where has that mudda sukka been!! 🤣

I hear ya! Since switching from android to iPhone, I miss having the app that automatically notifications of replies! Welcome back tho!

Welcome back bro!
I hear ya! Since switching from android to iPhone, I miss having the app that automatically notifications of replies! Welcome back tho!
Traitor :eek:

Welcome back bro!

Traitor :eek:
I feel like it, I told the girlfriends I’d try it. I’m about 2nd week in. I’m starting to get the hang of it.. “very little” but I’m honestly debating on seeing if someone local wants to trade. Since I have the watch and the harder 14 pro to buy right now.. or seeing if att would swap it out with a fee or something…

Good to hear from you Brother.... I'm still rocking your wing on my Infraction so have not forgotten about ya!!!

I've missed you hangin' out and sharing your crummy pictures! 🤣
This is the very reason I came back! I knew you missed my Polaroid like photos! 😜🤣
Good to hear from you Brother.... I'm still rocking your wing on my Infraction so have not forgotten about ya!!!
Thanks man!! Glad to hear you are still rocking those parts without any issues!!

Dam.
Better not let that happen again. Almost lost hope. :LOL:

Hey man!
Hey You Hello GIF by Regal

If I remember correctly you had lost your speed run road right?
Yeah unfortunately so. I was super bummed too. That lead me into getting more into crawlers and drones. I still have my speed runner. Just never found another road to run on. Although I will be scouting this winter. I’m itching to get back at it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back