Missed you Nut Cases!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whadda ya say there Fruity? :LOL:
Happy New Year brother, great to see you. I figured you'd be busy after y'alls move to the mainland getting settled in and that you'd return in due time. I'm sure it goes without (but I'll say it anyways) saying that your absence did not go unnoticed and that you've been missed.

🎶 Like a good neighbor, AF is there! 🎶 (except we won't pork your wife or gf...) 🤷‍♂️:LOL:

🎵Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.🎵
I've been away on holidays too. Still am, but stayed on the forum. To be honest this forum is the only thing keeping me sane.

Happy new year

Last edited:
You made so many people panicked lol

Mr. Hawaii😉

Whadda ya say there Fruity? :LOL:
Happy New Year brother, great to see you. I figured you'd be busy after y'alls move to the mainland getting settled in and that you'd return in due time. I'm sure it goes without (but I'll say it anyways) saying that your absence did not go unnoticed and that you've been missed.

🎶 Like a good neighbor, AF is there! 🎶 (except we won't pork your wife or gf...)🤷‍♂️:LOL:

🎵Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.🎵
I've been away on holidays too. Still am, but stayed on the forum. To be honest this forum is the only thing keeping me sane.

Happy new year

Good to see you back, man! Cool video, too.

We missed you! How was AF af withdrawal? :ROFLMAO:

Arrmaforum stock inventory. (y)

Hey buddy! How’s it going in Washington? Are you handling the cold and snow well? Glad to see you back 😊

Now it all makes sense. Nate was hibernating for the winter, he only wakes up to eat, go to the bathroom, and check the AF.

Wasabi guys! You guy are fo real nuts. Reading the stuff you guys come up with has me rolling!!!
:ROFLMAO:

200.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back