Missing bolt and shim/sleeve from C hub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marshy22

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
After a touch of bashing I’ve noticed I’ve lost the bottom bolt that connects the C hub to the axel, where finding a random bolt to fit isn’t hopefully a issue I’ve removed the good side and that seems to have a metal sleeve or bush fitted inside the C hub which obviously fell out on the other side.
I cant seem to find any signs of this part on the internet so is it part of C hub and not replaceable on its own? If that’s the case anyone know a good bodge? ?
Thanks
Ps forgot to say it’s on a Typhon 3s BLX

Yeah that bottoms c-hub screw always comes out for me too. Might consider a dab of CA on the screw when putting it back together. Might help hold it in place a little longer.

Thanks that’s prefect I couldn’t that part online and good to know it’s available on its own if they have track record of coming lose.
Unfortunately your right there seems to be a shortage of these parts. Did manage to find full measurement of the tube and flanges and there very close to some HPI parts but again also out of stock.
i’m thinking parts bin and dremel might be the temporary solution.
Thanks

698675AA-AD9F-4F2C-80A6-F57E8B88A0EB.jpeg

For those interested I’ve cut down a 4mm banana plug/bullet connector (from when I used to race XX4 Losi back in the day) as it’s the same external and internal dimensions just length was off and matched it to a correct size washer. This should work fine till stock is available hopefully ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back