Missing Decals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dudeguy1972

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello All, I'm new to this forum and I was hoping to tap into the collective knowledge of this group. I recently purchased an Arrma Granite 4x4 body and when I received it I noticed it was missing all the decals. The vendor will be shipping me a replacement body, but I wanted to use the naked one as well. Are these decals available anywhere? If I can't get my hands on them what are some other creative options to make the body look cool?

Hello All, I'm new to this forum and I was hoping to tap into the collective knowledge of this group. I recently purchased an Arrma Granite 4x4 body and when I received it I noticed it was missing all the decals. The vendor will be shipping me a replacement body, but I wanted to use the naked one as well. Are these decals available anywhere? If I can't get my hands on them what are some other creative options to make the body look cool?
I don't think you can get the decals without buying the body. Maybe somebody on this forum has some that they're not using, but who knows.

I've got an idea though. Ask @WoodiE for some Arrma Forum decals and cover every inch of that body with them. :geek:

Click around paint and body here on the forum. Many creative ways to decorate your rig.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back