Kraton Mixing quality of left and right A arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PickleJuice

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi, broke lower A arm and ordered one set of upper/lower RPM brand A arms that are much better quality than OEM. Is it OK to mix different quality A arms on each side of the car or will that create some kind of imbalance in performance of wear and tear issues?

I would think it would be ok it might just look a little funny i always try to run in pairs tho so i can't quite say 100%

I would think it would be ok it might just look a little funny i always try to run in pairs tho so i can't quite say 100%
I'm just hoping not to replace one side just to find out it doesn't run straight and then have to order parts again for the other side and do it all over again.

I'm just hoping not to replace one side just to find out it doesn't run straight and then have to order parts again for the other side and do it all over again.
I run rpm rear and still stock front have no issues. When the front needs replacing i will go with rpm ones and stick with the blue color to match the rear

I typically replace both sides and keep the stock (different) as a backup.

The only issue I see is that the Rpms are a bit more flexible so it might affect your handling a little bit as one side of the suspension will flex more than the other.

The only issue I see is that the Rpms are a bit more flexible so it might affect your handling a little bit as one of the suspension will flex more than the other.
Ok good to know. Not too worried about that as I don't jump yet or anything crazy. My worst habit is driving on the road in front of my house and slamming into tires or curbs which I've stopped doing.

Ok good to know. Not too worried about that as I don't jump yet or anything crazy. My worst habit is driving on the road in front of my house and slamming into tires or curbs which I've stopped doing.
Yeah been there curbs are nasty i try to only run in field/grass/dirt anyware with plenty open space i find my Kraton on 6s with new backflip tires is difficult to turn sharply on ashfault. I've seen i vid where buddy taped his tires to give them more of a drift style that seemed to work but looked totally ridiculous imo

Me at the thought of running different A arms right to left:

e.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back