Wisconsin MKE and surrounding areas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody bashing monster trucks in Kenosha, Wisconsin or Northern Illinois?
ME ME ME!!! I'm in ktown. Been Bashing around my Granite and Typhon, I need to expand my collection but on the fence about what to get next if I want to get back into racen more or I want another basher. I would do it all but you know grand governor of this hobby is always a factor.... Money!

Last edited:
Hey there neighbor! Yeah, if you know of some off road spots in ktown, I can meet you there sometime.

Hey there neighbor! Yeah, if you know of some off road spots in ktown, I can meet you there sometime.
Chu In Kenosha or in Nort Chicago?

So I've been playing around here by Indian Trail Academy, They just put in a road there so I've been doing speed runs on it :)

Then a buddy of mine pointed out another spot by the south side festival foods that I need to check out and see if any one will kick me out lol.

Then there is this spot which feels forbidden to me but who knows maybe? https://www.google.com/maps/place/W...1f1ce22e20ce26!8m2!3d42.4090857!4d-87.8688464

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 2.25.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 2.25.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 2.26.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 2.27.21 PM.png

I'm now in racine, so splitting the difference between mke and keno. I guess one could say I could go both ways. 😳 😆
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread (only one I have email updates on) and once I can get out to play I'll look here first! What kind of age group are we looking at guys? I'm pushing 40 with 3 kids (6,8,10) typically in tow. I don't wanna cramp anyone's style when I show up with some young ones.

Every time I drive around always looking for places to bash, even search for subdivision developments since they are pretty much residential construction sites. Back in the day the subdivision I grew up in was under construction and it was an amazing dirt playground to me :) If I owned a house with a yard that yard would be gone and replaced with a track LOL.

Every time I drive around always looking for places to bash, even search for subdivision developments since they are pretty much residential construction sites. Back in the day the subdivision I grew up in was under construction and it was an amazing dirt playground to me :) If I owned a house with a yard that yard would be gone and replaced with a track LOL.
It used to be easy to find dump sites with numerous hills from basement being dug out, now it seams to be far and few between. I need to build a ramp or 2 for the yard, but man wood is expensive right now! I'll be digging through the crap in the shed when I get time and coming up with something. There's always a way, I just gotta figure it out.

I bought the supplies to build a ramp last summer, I posted a ramp in this thread that I had made. For me it needs to be portable and able to fit into my ford focus. I have been eyeing this design and sooo gonna lift it for my next ramp build, this thing is close to 500, who gots that kinda money for a ramp. I I had a extra 500 pfft..... gone into a Kraton or Outcast

1620318037883.png

it's a modular ramp setup with an extra sendit platform that locks in up top.

I bought the supplies to build a ramp last summer, I posted a ramp in this thread that I had made. For me it needs to be portable and able to fit into my ford focus. I have been eyeing this design and sooo gonna lift it for my next ramp build, this thing is close to 500, who gots that kinda money for a ramp. I I had a extra 500 pfft..... gone into a Kraton or Outcast

View attachment 144128

it's a modular ramp setup with an extra sendit platform that locks in up top.
That things is pretty sweet!! I have one (far less awesome) I built last year, using a sign face from one of the curved back-lit taxiway signs from an airport. I thought they were a little more durable, with how they hold up to rocks getting blown at em from jet wash. I was wrong. It sucks because I have a project coming up that would likely give me access to a good deal of these sign faces. Oh well. I hope wood prices come back down soon... I need near 20 sheets of osb and a good deal of 2x4s to build a new workshop before I can even worry about a new ramp. God made hills for a reason!

Chu In Kenosha or in Nort Chicago?

So I've been playing around here by Indian Trail Academy, They just put in a road there so I've been doing speed runs on it :)

Then a buddy of mine pointed out another spot by the south side festival foods that I need to check out and see if any one will kick me out lol.

Then there is this spot which feels forbidden to me but who knows maybe? https://www.google.com/maps/place/W...1f1ce22e20ce26!8m2!3d42.4090857!4d-87.8688464

View attachment 144004

View attachment 144005

View attachment 144009

View attachment 144010
Any luck with these locations? Hope you found somewhere great to bash!

Let's get this going so once the weather breaks we can get some group runs together. Anyone is welcome! Throw up any spots that you guys like or want to check out so we can share experiences and opportunities.
Once the weather breaks in spring I’d be down to meet up.

Once the weather breaks in spring I’d be down to meet up.
Yeah, I really wanna get back into this. We moved last February and got caught up in projects all year. I think I dug the cars out maybe 3 times. Looks like you aren't too far either, we could find a spot in Kenosha and meet up.

After a few years of strickly racing 1/5, I traded off my race cars for some cool bashers for me and the kids. Losi DBXLE 2.0 and a few arrma cars. We are ready to run when the weather breaks.😄

We never really got into the racing scene. I tried to push the kids that direction but they were too young to appreciate it. So it's bashers and crawlers here, mostly just tearing up the yard. What age group are your kids? My 2 boys (6 & 10) are into this, but my daughter (8) not so much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back