Wisconsin MKE and surrounding areas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy in WI

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Typhon 3s
Let's get this going so once the weather breaks we can get some group runs together. Anyone is welcome! Throw up any spots that you guys like or want to check out so we can share experiences and opportunities.

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Yo,from Pewaukee,currently stretching my v2 talion onto mojave chassis,beefing up the wheel bearings an diff housings.body be some cut thinking.
0420201942_Film1.jpg
0410201542_Film1.jpg

Live in west allis and looking for people to bash with. I moved out here from Big Bend which is only about 20 minutes away and I do have a couple good bash spots out there I do have a k8s built and also a rustler that I really don't like but beating it. Come on guys let's get together and run weather is getting nice

Live in west allis and looking for people to bash with. I moved out here from Big Bend which is only about 20 minutes away and I do have a couple good bash spots out there I do have a k8s built and also a rustler that I really don't like but beating it. Come on guys let's get together and run weather is getting nice
Bring the rustler, 8s, and whatever else you have. I'm in! It's always a blast to get together and play for a minute. We really do need to make something happen here, there's too much fun to be had and everyone else seems to be soakin it up!!

We need to pick a place a park a construction site or somewhere and meet up and have a blast let's make it happen gentleman. I'm not afraid to travel so I'll meet any one of you guys or hopefully all of you anywhere in southeast Wisconsin let's just get it going I'm tired of bashing in my park across the street by myself LOL

Hi newer to the forums and arrma cars recently picked up an infraction loved it so much had to buy the kraton too. Down to get together somewhere does get boring by myself live in oak creek

Not that far at all I live in West Allis and have a kraton 8s and soon to have a limitless which will also be a 8s. WHERE & WHEN???

Hi newer to the forums and arrma cars recently picked up an infraction loved it so much had to buy the kraton too. Down to get together somewhere does get boring by myself live in oak creek
I was born and raised in OC, peutz and Pennsylvania (ish). I always have great goals and aspirations to get together, but then summer kicks in and between the 3 kids and busy season at work, I only get a handful of gathers in. Hopefully it works out better for me this year. I'll be watching here, hopefully something materializes.

Short notice, but just decided. I'm gonna take my youngest (5) over to grant park area 5&6 at 10:30 - 11ish and set up a jump for a little bit. Then probably run the crawlers with the kk river parkway rc crawler group by 7 bridges. In case one of you guys are bored.

Thanks for the invite wasn’t in town this weekend I’m charging up some batteries to take advantage of the food weather this evening

Thanks for the invite wasn’t in town this weekend I’m charging up some batteries to take advantage of the food weather this evening
We were there for about 4 hours. About 20-25 guys. Mostly drag cars and street racers, 1 plane, 1 drone, and 15 crawlers. Definitely a good time.

Anybody out bashing in the area today
I didn't even get time to charge a battery up today... Or this weekend for that matter! I hate when life gets too busy to have any fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back