SOLD / FOUND SALE MMX8s 2028 800kv Combo SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrma Addict

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fazon
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
I have this combo laying around. My intention was to use it on my K8 but it turns out my K8 is heavier than the MMX 8s recommends, so I bought a XLX2 combo. I mounted it with a gear on for fit but it has never been ran, factory tinning on the ESC. I paid $490.00 with tax. How does $410.00 sound? I'll pay shipping to USA lower 48.

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
2.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg

I have this combo laying around. My intention was to use it on my K8 but it turns out my K8 is heavier than the MMX 8s recommends, so I bought a XLX2 combo. I mounted it with a gear on for fit but it has never been ran, factory tinning on the ESC. I paid $490.00 with tax. How does $410.00 sound? I'll pay shipping to USA lower 48.

View attachment 211148View attachment 211149View attachment 211150View attachment 211151View attachment 211152View attachment 211153
Wow… that k8 is one sweet looking rig. That orange anodizing job you did looks killer! 👌🏻👍🏻 GLWS

If you're willing to part with just the MMX8S let me know. Name your price. I can't really use the 800KV motor cause all my cars are 6S at the moment. That can is too damn big!! LOL. But I'll take that ESC off you real quick!

Reactions: MFM

View attachment 211148View attachment 211149View attachment 211150View attachment 211151View attachment 211152View attachment 211153
Ship it i'll send you 380

If you're willing to part with just the MMX8S let me know. Name your price. I can't really use the 800KV motor cause all my cars are 6S at the moment. That can is too damn big!! LOL. But I'll take that ESC off you real quick!
Would like to sell as a combo.

Would you say you would not recommend this for a Kraton 1/5 8s EXB? Or is your K8 just too heavy for this combo?

I'm sure I read the MMx8s is fine for up to a 25lb RC, I'm over 34lbs.
Thanks. I see that fine print in your photo of the box. I just got my Kraton 1/5 EXB Roller... box says it weighs 23lbs. Of course that is without batteries, ESC, servo or motor haha. I sure it will be over 25 lbs.

I hope you find a buyer soon.

Thanks. I see that fine print in your photo of the box. I just got my Kraton 1/5 EXB Roller... box says it weighs 23lbs. Of course that is without batteries, ESC, servo or motor haha. I sure it will be over 25 lbs.

I hope you find a buyer soon.
haha when I bought my k8s roller I wanted to use a mmx8s too and I made a post here asking if it would be okay. Everyone told me to spend the extra coin and get the xlx2 instead and it's been great. I have seen posts from people using the mm8s and they don't seem to have problems either but I'm sure the xlx2 does it cooler.

I am interested in the motor only, but would possibly buy this combo from you. PM me and we can discuss terms.

I got a xlx2 brand new in box I might not need.
That k8 is sexy af!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back