MMX8s power switch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
Ok,so I got the mmx8s mounted in my ELWB TALION EXB but can’t come up with how to mount the switch. At some point I saw a mounting bracket that castle makes but I can’t find it again.
Have you guys got any suggestions or a link to that mount bracket? Thanks in advance

Ok,so I got the mmx8s mounted in my ELWB TALION EXB but can’t come up with how to mount the switch. At some point I saw a mounting bracket that castle makes but I can’t find it again.
Have you guys got any suggestions or a link to that mount bracket? Thanks in advance
Every time I use the pps mount my esc cage blows apart. So instead I double sided taped it to the esc. 3 outings no issues

It’s the castle floating esc fan holder that’s the problem. I’ve broken everyone I’ve had except this last one because I gorilla taped it.
Floating ESC fan holder? The PPS fan mount just goes under the fan and has a tab to hold the switch.

1627861170176.png

Floating ESC fan holder? The PPS fan mount just goes under the fan and has a tab to hold the switch.

View attachment 161608
That pps mount works great. But every time I use it thr castle esc cage breaks. The fan mount is only connected to one side. Thr far side of the castle esc mount just sits on the heat sink. I’ve broken 5 so far

That pps mount works great. But every time I use it thr castle esc cage breaks. The fan mount is only connected to one side. Thr far side of the castle esc mount just sits on the heat sink. I’ve broken 5 so far
Castle esc cage?

Castle esc cage?
Really? The esc has a cheap plastic cage or fan holder. It’s only attached on one side. The rest of it floats over the esc and isn’t bolted in. Are you just trying to be a D*ck or have you never actually run into this issue?? My buddy and I have gone thru 5 cages/holders so far. In fact he’s selling all his castle sh*t because he’s done with it

Really? The esc has a cheap plastic cage or fan holder. It’s only attached on one side. The rest of it floats over the esc and isn’t bolted in. Are you just trying to be a D*ck or have you never actually run into this issue?? My buddy and I have gone thru 5 cages/holders so far. In fact he’s selling all his castle sh*t because he’s done with it
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. Here is what mine looks like. It clearly has four screws holding the fan down. Not hanging over the edge on two screws at all.

92B31D8C-EE9A-4A1A-A1A6-98BBA60FB8DD.jpeg

I’ve used bashers queen and pps on xlx2 they haven’t failed. But the castle esc holder keep breaking. 1100 Kv and 800 kv. Mamba monster x 8s. I put gorilla tape on it to hold and place and that’s worked. Castle needs to fix this BS.

I’ve used bashers queen and pps on xlx2 they haven’t failed. But the castle esc holder keep breaking. 1100 Kv and 800 kv. Mamba monster x 8s. I put gorilla tape on it to hold and place and that’s worked. Castle needs to fix this BS.
Oh XLX2

E2996DA4-7520-459A-9E48-0627D59A5E77.jpeg

I have five MMX8S and two XLX2 and all have the PPS mount and NONE have had a single issue. They have been crashed way too many times at over 130mph and still perfect.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back