Mojave Mo powa baby! (1100kv build)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Carlton GIF

Looks amazing. I am very close to laying down the maiden run. Work has been crazy.
I’m gonna have to hop out on the highway for this 8s burn! Can’t wait to see what you lay down! I’m gonna estimate you will pull 108! I’m also gonna estimate mine to be 112! Hahaha

I’m gonna have to hop out on the highway for this 8s burn! Can’t wait to see what you lay down! I’m gonna estimate you will pull 108! I’m also gonna estimate mine to be 112! Hahaha
My goal on the first pass is >100mph. If I hit 100+ on the first pull I would be very surprised. I want to see it get past 80mph and be very stable before I start pushing it.

W those gp5 diffs you’ll have no problem 80+. U doing 6s or 8?
im all dialed in from last time. I was able to hit it pass after pass after pass w no issues.
Made a few tweaks here and there and gonna have at it 6s first to see what the “tweaks” gained then I plan on full send 8s and see what happens. Pray I don’t wreck again.

I’ve got a spare if you need. The full set. I’m trying out this scorched roto lok mount for the speed run. I’ll report back on how it holds up to the 15hp 2028 LOL.
another sneak peek ;-)
6617512E-99F8-449A-82DB-E0E8C5EC51D1.jpeg
EDED548D-366C-4C81-805F-8B933CDDCFAD.jpeg
1C49EEA2-8492-434B-82B5-B0B01FAB251D.jpeg

All good $hit...
Where did you get those 8mm 90 degree leads coming from xlx2???im having a hell of a time getting the 8mm to stay sodered.everything is crammed together on my xlx2 8s typhon.no room for everything

The wires were too short for where I’m mounted. They would occasionally come out and arc! So I had these made for me. There’s a dude on eBay. I’ll get his info for ya. They weren’t cheap LOL. Think I paid about 50 bucks including shipping. Came out perfect tho. They held up to the wreck and still going.
1CFBA85F-A8A9-40CC-A850-8317CE242613.png

that’s the dude. He will make anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back