Kraton Mod Father Megasty. Do you hear me ? I need talk about Arrma Siren please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon TLR
Hi are you here Mod Father Megasty?

I have couple questions about the Siren.

i Want to build one self, they look so nice.
Please write back mr Mega :) If its ok ask couple important questions about this awsome custom rig

Thank you
All the best

Hi are you here Mod Father Megasty?

I have couple questions about the Siren.

i Want to build one self, they look so nice.
Please write back mr Mega :) If its ok ask couple important questions about this awsome custom rig

Thank you
All the best
you can send them a private message..... click on the envelope icon on the top right of the screen .... next to the bell and light bulb.....

Also, the Godfather of the Siren is the one and only @TpPartsRcXtreme ThomasP.

He is also the Godfather of the Outcast and Kraton XL (Fireteam, but he used a decent body.. LOL)

And lots of us have built Sirens, (including me), so post your question and several of us may answer...

And if you like Go-Go music, Chuck Brown is the Godfather of DC Go-Go!!! :p :LOL: ✌️

Philly native but...BYB for life, WHAT, NEG and my new fave MAB with Congo E. Shout out to Rappa Dude too!!!
Niiiice!! I'm old school....RE, JYB, Chuck of course....haven't been up to date in a while though.

Didn't recognize Congo E so looked it up and watched a vid with Congo and JYB from 2021!

Man, I may be white and have no rhythm at all (not a stereo type, I really have no rhythm! 😂 I look like weekend at Bernies dancing! 🤣), but as soon as I hear those drums, man, my body just starts twitching, head starts bobbin', big ole smile on my face and all the worries seem to melt away! A nice flower buzz never hurts either! 🤣✌️

Niiiice!! I'm old school....RE, JYB, Chuck of course....haven't been up to date in a while though.

Didn't recognize Congo E so looked it up and watched a vid with Congo and JYB from 2021!

Man, I may be white and have no rhythm at all (not a stereo type, I really have no rhythm! 😂 I look like weekend at Bernies dancing! 🤣), but as soon as I hear those drums, man, my body just starts twitching, head starts bobbin', big ole smile on my face and all the worries seem to melt away! A nice flower buzz never hurts either! 🤣✌️

Nuff said!!!

I used to be interested in building a Siren, but after watching enough videos I've come to the conclusion it's not worth it. Just get a 6s Arrma. You'll spend less and for most purposes get better performance. The only thing a Siren will do better is backflip like crazy. If you're already pulling triple backflips with a 6s Arrma and need to go for quadruples or quintuples, then a Siren may provide something other Arrma's can't. A 6s Tekno MT410 will probably backflip even faster and also drive much better. From what I can tell, no one that's built a Siren drives it much.

i had many questions, so GRC its not worth the hard work maybe ? this makes me confused

You guys wo got Siren,. how do you like these for real ? how are they compared to 6s rigs ? Pros and cons.
Maybe 6s is overkill in these smal Sirens ?

The Siren was a lot of fun, but it ends up pretty heavy for a small truck. I only ran it on 6s once, it was too much power. 4s could have used a bit more gas, but was a lot of fun. Because of the weight, it didn't handle as good as my Granite, although it did turn on-power better (center diff). motor was a 4269 2350kv for most of the trucks life, but that motor in the Siren, with a 14t pinion melted plugs, ate ESC's and puffed batteries. Not sure why. Same motor/gearing in my donor Typhon never puffed a lipo. Other than electronics, I only ever broke one part, a front arm (when I let my son drive it. I swear, that boy could break a rock with a feather).

End the end, my Granite was more fun, and I realized I was never grabbing the Siren except when either the Granite was broke or all the kids were coming and I needed another RC. I ended up re-typhon'ing it, sold the "Siren kit" to someone here about a year ago, and sold the typhon about a month ago.

So far, I built 6 of them, including my rebuilt v2. It's a bit of an insane rig on 6s with typical 1/8 systems. I completely overbuilt this one so it could handle 6s. It's not only the strongest Arrma rig I have right now, but I don't think anything can kill it. I'm doing a bit of running around (with no rigs :cry:) now but I'll have a pretty ridiculous tale to tell in a few months. I think I'm going to make an overbuilt version of every Arrma like that just so I can have a more precise lineup of untouchables.

I actually built 2 of them that only ran 4s. They were very light on the upgrades & had 2650kv 1/8 motors. They were more on the stock end, all Typhon v5 stuff & made to look & feel more like a Granite. I might make one of these for myself too just to compare just how different these rigs can be setup.

Megasty 6 of them? WOW. Then you can almost build them with closed eyes :)

is it possible for you to make video how to build one if you will build one more?

that would be AMAZING. And help alot , so i and others can build one too
by watching video how to.
I mean if you do it in like 5-8 different episodes.

i believe i would love one Siren with the new 2500kv MAX8 G2 sensored 160a kombo , on 4s .

What i feel is, all 10scale rigs are TOO LIGHT weight.
I would like one heavy weight 10scale actually.
One stable and strong heavy 10scale is what im dreaming of.

Sad there is no proper how to build one video from a guy who knows how
to do one Siren right way.
Videos helps alot, that way i could build one too, just follow the video

How To Videos : makes things alot more easy.

Seen many videos with you Megasty, you do great and easy to understund content.

Megasty 6 of them? WOW. Then you can almost build them with closed eyes :)

is it possible for you to make video how to build one if you will build one more?

that would be AMAZING. And help alot , so i and others can build one too
by watching video how to.
I mean if you do it in like 5-8 different episodes.

i believe i would love one Siren with the new 2500kv MAX8 G2 sensored 160a kombo , on 4s .

What i feel is, all 10scale rigs are TOO LIGHT weight.
I would like one heavy weight 10scale actually.
One stable and strong heavy 10scale is what im dreaming of.

Sad there is no proper how to build one video from a guy who knows how
to do one Siren right way.
Videos helps alot, that way i could build one too, just follow the video

How To Videos : makes things alot more easy.

Seen many videos with you Megasty, you do great and easy to understund content.
It'll probably be another 2-3 weeks before I can get home again, heck it hasn't been 2 weeks yet & I'm homesick.
I might go crazy with unending content then.

I had enough experience with the thing that the only way it would survive 6s is to have enough weight to keep it from taking off on unscheduled space launches. But there are ways to make it super light & bulletproof if money's no object. I mean weighing as much as a Typhon instead of a Kraton. That's what's best for 4s while turning it into a brick is for 6s. I'll definitely make a few videos of it. The hardest part of the build is cutting the chassis, making the front bend, & dremeling the notch for the diff. The rest is child's play.

Also, the Godfather of the Siren is the one and only @TpPartsRcXtreme ThomasP.

He is also the Godfather of the Outcast and Kraton XL (Fireteam, but he used a decent body.. LOL)

And lots of us have built Sirens, (including me), so post your question and several of us may answer...
To kind words, but i have nothing to do with the Fireteam/Mojave BUT the true XL was born by mee far erlier then ARRMAS 1/7 cars and are bigger.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back